Tuesday, May 27, 2014

CELLNIQUE Age Defying Whitening Airy Masque Review



This whitening and rejuvenating masque is infused with pure extracts of Rice Lees, Centella, Licorice, and Indian Lotus to soften fine lines and lighten skin for a visibly fairer, smoother and rejuvenated complexion. It intensively moisturizes, brightens and revitalizes the skin by restoring skin firmness and elasticity. Skin regains its youthful suppleness and radiance.


My review:
I was so surprised to see that my skin was brighten up like the white egg from Japan, my fine lines esp.the stubborn wrinkle on my right side has gone far, far away from me. I like the fact that this soothing mask is big enough to cover my whole face and it's soft tissue mask fits comfortably close to my skin. It also helps to calm and relax my body, mind and soul when I'm pampering in it. And it hydrates my dehydrated skin effectively and effortlessly in just after 20 minutes pampering with it. 



I told Rambo this mask was fantastic and it's one of the best mask I have ever used. Totally worth the RM129 price for a box of 5 pieces masks inside. I really appreciates Chee Yin from Cellnique offering me this mask for a review, as recently I was so busy I don't have time to reply her until she asked me if I would like to try this wonderful mask, I replied her I would love to. A blessing in beauty pampering indeed!


If you would like to try on this mask, you can get RM5 discount to purchase this Cellnique Airy Masque at www.cellnique.myClick on the code for discount, BLG12L9In the mean time, check out their Facebook page for more updates at https://www.facebook.com/cellnique

No comments:

Post a Comment