Saturday, October 13, 2018

Fernleaf UHT Milk 100% Mmmmm...



Fernleaf UHT Milk is really tasty, honestly. They need not pay me to advertise this, I would still say it to my hubby, share it with my family and my 3 Charmer girls who finished their drinks delightfully. Seeing their happy faces having Boomerang fun while enjoying the Fernleaf UHT Milk with me, I knew already. It's not too sweet, tasted just right for my fussy tastebud perfectly.

Made with 100% Milk from New Zealand, of course it's delicious, no doubt about it. Now it even comes with convenient pack like this, I just love it even more as I prefer to drink it cold sometimes. Those days we need to mix Fernleaf Milk powder with hot water and drink it before we sleep at night. Haha...Now we can enjoy it anytime, anywhere and anyhow we wanted it to be. 


In fact I still remember their advertisement many years ago, they actually featured their dairy cows in New Zealand. And I was fortunate enough to witness it myself with my 2 big eyes, the many many Black and White New Zealand dairy cows during my holiday in New Zealand. They're grazing fresh green green grass on a big farm freely, all the time. 

Haha...I enjoyed watching them and keep laughing all the way. They're cute, plump plump, fat fat, Pang Pang healthy cows I've ever seen. Nice, lucky cows I told Rambo, along the journey of my New Zealand tour. I really hope to get up close with them this time, having closer touch with them or having selfie with them next round in NZ.


New Zealand's fertile soil, excellent rainfall and abundant sunshine make it one of the best places in the world to produce milk. It is one of the few countries where dairy cows can graze outdoors, without being confined to cubicles, on high quality fresh grass that gives them the best from nature to produce high quality nutritious milk.  

By spending 90% of the time grazing grass freely on sunny days, they receive healthy dose of vitamin D. Fernleaf milk produced is the richest natural food source of bio-available calcium and many others essential nutrients including high quality protein, vitamin A and vitamin D. So wait no more, try it and you'll love it just like I do. Hope to see you in New Zealand Cow Cow, wait for me ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment