Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Crème De La Crème Launches The 1st Beauty Ice Cream In The World



The moment I 'Liem' the super duper delicious Crème De La Crème Ice Cream, I was feeling jolly happy to be able to enjoy one of the best ice cream in the world. Everywhere I go, especially during my many travels to around the world I will definitely try their local Ice Cream or desserts available. Not too sweet, just nice and smooth texture, I can taste the Lychee instantly because most of the time I enjoyed taking Lychee Ice Cream too but this is more creamy and tasty lot, I just can't stop.


Crème De La Crème is located strategically popular at No. 35G, Ground Floor, Jalan SS21/60 Damansara Utama, and is open for business daily from Sunday to Thursday: 12pm – 11pm and Friday & Saturday: 12pm – 12am. Haha...I went for the second time around to get a big tub back home for my daily beauty indulgence. In fact, almost everyday I enjoy taking it while watching my TVB or US TV Series at 8pm. They advised me to take a scoop a day to keep the aging at bay but once I started to enjoy my 1st scoop of this tasty Ice cream, I just can't stop. Very Wai Sik of me, I ate until I had enough only I put it back to freezer. I think the big tub can only last me 2 weeks the most.


Crème De La Crème is Malaysia’s first and only artisanal dessert haven with highly skilled local pastry chefs whom have worked and trained under renowned celebrity dessert master Christy Tania. CLDC does not believe in skimping on ingredients, using only 100% ALL-NATURAL fresh ingredients without preservatives, artificial flavourings or colourings. Even their Ice Cream Cake you must try, taste so delicious with rich Dark Chocolates and Cherries too and looked fantastic delightful. 



Many studies have shown that collagen is extremely important in health care, especially the ability to prevent the ageing of the body. Collagen enhances metabolism, connects tissues, improves the elasticity of skin, reduces wrinkles, and increases smoothness and firmness of skin. It also restores damaged skin caused by acne and helps to improve blemishes, freckles, scars and brightness of skin.


Cherry blossom (Sakura) is known for its rich antioxidant levels, anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, whitening and soothing properties. Rich in essential fatty acids, it repairs the skin’s natural barriers to lighten uneven pigmentation, promote suppleness, brightening and smoothness of skin. Lychee is a rich source of antioxidants, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-complex, fibre and phytonutrient flavonoids which are effective in preventing early ageing and offers protection from free radicals and oxidative stress.


Glutathione, an antioxidant, has years of research behind it. It is clinically proven to be effective, allergyfree and helps to even out skin tone and brighten skin to give it a desirable afterglow. Vitamin C neutralises free radicals, boosts the immune system and detoxifies the body. It promotes skin lightening by converting melanin to a lighter colour and inhibits the production of the enzyme tyrosinase, which produces melanin pigment. Glutathione is highly synergistic with Vitamin C to give the best skin whitening results. True, we need to take Vitamin C booster everyday in our lives too.


The tradition of oral consumption of rose water for beauty dates back thousands of years and is most popular in Persia, Egypt, India and Europe for its anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing and antioxidant properties. Don't miss it, go enjoy your favourite Ice Cream there when you're around that area just like me. I usually ordered the Beauty Elixir RM18 that served with Crème De La Crème Ice Cream, stir and mixed it well before I enjoy the beauty drink and take away a tub back home for sure. C ya there, enjoy it to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment