Sunday, June 19, 2016

Unboxing My 1st REALASH Beauty Box



Thanks to REALASH for the lovely surprise I received last week, a light box packed with one REALASH Eyelash Enhancer and one Brow Conditioner for a beauty review this June month. In fact, I was lucky I didn't go for the Eyelash Extension Treatment which was supposed to take place last month in May. Let's put that on hold 1st, give this beauty review a chance to go through and see how it goes.


I liked the way REALASH packed it with their blue paper wrapper and tied it with ribbon for a perfect packaging. I always received many presents and gifts, be it from family and friends who loved to surprise me with gifts and surprises. I was told that the new REALASH is rebranded with a refreshing look and special feature for the serum to make it easy for the skin around the eye area which is usually sensitive and more prone to allergic reactions. 


I have started using these 2 beauty products last week to spellbound enhancing the look of my eyes which are also the path soul to my heart as well. I find it easy to use where I only apply it evenly over my eyelashes on both eyes gently and leave it to dry naturally. The Brow Conditioner also hydrating enough to cover my both eyebrows real easily. Stay tuned, I need a few weeks to see the obvious result before I can share the good news with all of you. In the mean time, check out REALASH at http://www.realash.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment