Thursday, October 10, 2013

SaSa CYBER COLORS Gemstone Eye Color


Check it out at http://www.breastcancer.org.my/index.html

It's the month of Pinktober and such a coincidence that I managed to grab some pink into my shopping spree this month. I'm feeling totally excited to add some sexy pink to suit my Pink wardrobe this October as to support the BCWA month. Besides giving some donation to BCWA, they gave us a booklet which is all about BCWA to keep us updated on what's really going on in our society.   

Aquamarine Box 02 RM89.90 (Sale RM30, a great deal!)

The Cyber Colors Gemstone Brilliant Eye Color is formulated with valuable Gemstone powders. This brilliant eye color provides complete shade collections which is shiny and vivid. Apply cream base that is provided at the right side before the other eye shadow colors. This is another reason why I like CC Eye Color palette as it comes with a complete set of eye care to sexy eye colors. 

With this eye color palette, you can easily create shining and sparkling day and night eye makeup looks, with long-wearing results. It's one of the best eyeshadow collection I ever had since 2 years ago when I attend their CC event at Pavilion. If you like it, quickly grab it while stock last!

No comments:

Post a Comment