Sunday, October 20, 2013

Mediviron UOA Clinic



Mediviron UOA Clinic, an established aesthetic centre providing a comprehensive range of aesthetic services since the year of 2001. They are dedicated to providing confidential, professional and personalised aesthetic services to their local and regional market clients based on their needs.


Check out http://www.mediviron-uoa.com/ for more updates and treatment you maybe interested to transform into or you can email them at contactus@mediviron-uoa.com. Call 03-21635698 for a professional consultation before you jump into any new treatment you have in mind.


Located at the heart of KL just opposite the KLCC Convention Centre at Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, LG Floor you won't miss it with the ads banner beside the clinic. They're planning to expand to more new coming branches from Sunway area to Taman Tun Dr.Ismail. The high demands for both men and women searching for the ultimate beauty nowadays, from top to toe beauty and vanity care there's no doubt about it. 



Haha...I met with a friend who just did a nose job here and when she called me "Hi Jacinta" then I saw her as I was busy talking with Farah. I introduced them both but they actually knew each other as my friend has been a long-time client with them. Farah asked about our history story, she told her that Jacinta is a glamour girl but I quickly replied, "No such a thing. Old already, past is past."



Such a small, small world for me, everywhere I go I tend to meet friends along the way. So happy to see her here and we get to keep in touch with each other from now on. She paid and left the clinic. This is the easy payment scheme facility that's available at the clinic for clients easy payment plan. Check it out during the consultation at the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment