Thursday, January 16, 2014

BIOTHIK Haircare Review


BIOTHIK haircare range I started using from November 2013 till today. Past blog;
http://jacyntacsy.blogspot.com/2013/10/biothik-passage-to-self-hair-confidence.html

The foaming shampoo that didn't dry my hair at all, it's safe to use for all hair types.
I like the refreshing scent of the shampoo as well, relaxing my smell sense all at once.
The creamy rich conditioner melt deeply into my damaged hair after I smooth it all over my hair. My hair came
out smoothly fine and easy to comb even without using a comb. I only need to use my fingers to style it naturally. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I would have had my hair damaged for way longer if it hadn't been for one of my best friends who recommended the pro naturals hair repair system to me... check it out

    ReplyDelete