Monday, January 20, 2014

Blooming Of Beauty Phalaenopsis Mask



Phalaenopsis is known as the Moth Orchid, one of the most popular orchids in the trade through the development of many artificial hybrids. I like the sweet pink packaging and honestly, I don't remember when I bought it as I have so many masks in the fridge, overloaded already. Lucky I just spring clean my home sweet home recently, I found this mask and quickly start using it at that night itself after a rejuvenating hot bath.


Ooh, I love the soft tissue mask that fits perfectly on my dehydrated skin. The floral scent is soothing and calming my smell senses to a relaxing mood. It also hydrates my skin deeply esp. the stubborn wrinkles on my forehead. My friends, both men and women have asked me where to buy those masks I've shared on my blog but then I can't answer you this time because I really can't remember this time. Haha...but I usually will buy it just to try on it, anywhere I go and whenever I saw something new in the market. Try it, you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment