Thursday, January 16, 2014

SHILLS Rose Essential Pampering Kit


I got the SHILLS Rose Pampering Travel Kit from Berjaya Times Square after completing the healthy workshop
 at Celebrity Fitness. Jeffry told me they need the video by Wednesday, so I just compile a short video for them.

I enjoy pampering myself that night using the Rose Hydrating Shower Gel which rejuvenate me all at once
with nice Rose scent and my skin is feeling smooth to touch too. You can check out the video at SHILLS
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/shills.my
Last but not least, I applied the Rose Nourishing Body Lotion that absorbed into my skin after 2 rounds of light
massage on my body and hands. No sticky feeling at all, fast absorption and I love the relaxing Rose scent that
calm my smell sense to sleep. Haha...And I like the mini travel set(RM59) that I would use and finish it asap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment