Sunday, March 1, 2015

Freshel 5 In 1 CC Cream


I've been using Kanebo products for years, more in the recent years after I've
started pampering myself at their 6-star spa salon in Starhill 8 years ago. This
Freshel CC Cream was a heaven sent angel to me since 3 years ago till today.

Not only it has managed to keep my skin hydrated, fresh whole day long,
it also helps to protect my skin from the harmful UVA+UVB and UV lights
with SPF 32PA++. It's convenient and easy to use for a lazy lady like me, and
it can be cleanse with normal cleanser only if really I'm too busy on that day.

This Made In Japan, fragrance-free can be pricey for some, but to me it's totally
worth it as I keep buying this CC Cream only to protect my skin from the sun.
Although I bought many other CC creams with nice packgaing parading on my
desk, I didn't really apply the other brands that can make my skin looks cakey.

I may have both Freshel BB and CC Cream at home, but I tend to use the CC Cream only that's more watery
and hydrated to keep my skin fresh whole day long from am to pm without any touch ups. It cost RM59.90
for 50g, where it can last me about 6 months or more as I only use a little of this to moisturise my skin, it did
protects my skin from free radicals and even out my skin tone to look radiantly beautiful. Love it to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment