Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Carlo Rino Fashion Show At SOGO 2015



In 1986,Bonia Group launched Carlo Rino, a contemporary brand featuring young, colourful, trendy and bold leather goods and footwear. Carlo Rino is a projection of fun, vibrant and an invigorating identity. Thanks to Carlo Rino for inviting me sincerely to this fantastic fashion show, I really enjoyed watching the latest collection of Carlo Rino, Bonia and Sembonia showcased that afternoon with more updates to share with my shopping buddies.


Originated from Singapore, Carlo Rino a trustable brand has grown popularity both locally and internationally through the years. I still remember I loved the Yellow Golden Shoulder Handbag my good friend EK was using and when Jamie, my bestie was asking me which Carlo Rino Handbags she should get between the Red and Yellow ones with another 2 other designs, I told her to grab 2 of it. Haha...When we go for handbags shopping, one bag is never enough for us. 


Carlo Rino will be celebrating 30th Anniversary in Malaysia this 2016, a glorious and dynamic brand that has been bringing new innovative designs and fashion trends to our customers through colours, trendy and bold styling to strut a difference. In fact, I love Carlo Rino brand for their creativity in adding bold, bright colours and trendy styles that portrayed much of my personality who loves fun and updated fashion all the time. 


Carlo RIno will celebrate this milestone together with our customers by offering more fabulous styles, reward programs, exclusive promotions and limited edition pieces exclusively made in celebration of Carlo Rino 30th Anniversary. During this fashion show also, I fell in love with a few of the handbags showcased by the models too. Haha...And I was feeling joyful to tag along my light, elegant lovely Carlo Rino Handbag to brighten up my mood that day besides to support their brand as well. 


As to date, Carlo Rino has 32and will have 35 Carlo Rino Boutiques in 2016 at well-known shopping malls and reaching out beyond 200 Carlo Rino counters at reputable departmental stores for customers shopping comfort and convenience. 


In 2016, there will be new exciting collections at fabulous prices, freebies, contests and rewards to their loyal and new customers.  Stay tuned with their news and updates at www.carlorino.net for news high-light or promotions and register at their online store at http://shop.carlorino.net for immediate rewards today.


Carlo Rino 30th Anniversary celebration, let's start celebrating this meaningful event with them today as I had purchased this lovely shiny Pink Handbag that I brought along to Singapore holiday with me this X'mas. My mom also loved this Green Wedges Shoes that has arrived just on time for my Merry, Lovely X'mas of 2015 through online shopping. It's so easy, convenient and efficient service provided by their online shopping. Rest assured they also packed it nicely and updating us with every status of the delivery to reach to us safely. I'm very happy with their online shopping that's for sure. Haha...Go grab yours today as I just can't get enough of their lovely handbags that I bought another Pink Shiny and Dreamy Carlo Rino Handbag from JPO, Johor last weekend. That's life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment