Sunday, December 27, 2015

South African Rooibos Exfoliating Body Scrub Review


Although it's considered the Winter Season in South Africa especially in Cape Town where the wind blow
strong to us, it's cold we needed to get wrapped up like the X'mas trees with scarves lah, hat & Jacket too, 
but the sun is still shining 'Mang Mang' like nobody's business because after all, it's South Africa country
that's dry with humid weather. In 2 days only, we got tanned like the 'Fei Zau' African people liao...Haha! 
That night itself during my pampering hot long bath, I started to use this fantastic
Rooibos Exfoliating Body Scrub that not only smells divinely heaven to me, it also
managed to clean, polish and exfoliate my skin to clean, smooth and radiant skin. It
sounded too good to be true because it only cost me about RM20+ with big pack of
African Rooibos Extracts & Apricot Kernels that's rich with powerful anti-oxidants.


Not only I enjoyed using it everyday just to enjoy the heavenly sent angel scent to stimulate my smell senses
to perfection for long, I loved the fact that the product can polished my skin real clean and smoothly without
much efforts. As a lazy, busy lady of me, I only wana see instant and obvious result after one time use with
amazing good result. If I knew about it earlier, I would have bought 'Sap Zi, 8 Zi', 10, 8 packs of it as lovely
gifts for my family and friends. I think not enough also for myself because I tend to use it almost everyday as
I really, really loved it to the max. I have used many brands from all around the world, this is definitely one of
the best of the best. You can check out www.aloeunique.com if you wish to enjoy it just like I did to believe it.
This unique African Rooibos Body Scrub amazingly pushing me to wake up early in the morning although
I got so tired from the tight schedules touring all around South Africa everyday just to enjoy the divine scent.
I'm very fortunate and blessed being able to have great 'Yuen Fen', fated to find this wonderful beauty product
of all time for my beauty pampering. A mild, natural product from South Africa Rooibos goodness that cleanses,
scrubs skin gently removing dead cells and increases skin turnover to reveal softer, smoother and glowing skin.
I was quite sad when my skin got so tanned in South Africa due to the hot burning sun after 2 days there only,
but this African Super Duper Scrub has brighten up my feelings back to happiness after seeing fantastic result!



No comments:

Post a Comment