Thursday, December 31, 2015

MILBON Japanese Anti-Aging Hair Treatment Review



Milbon with its motto "customers first" since 1967 is one of the best haircare products I’ve ever used in my 40 years of life. Milbon succeeded to gain top position in Japan as a general maker of hair cosmetics for Professional use. No wonder Yamamoto wife’s coloured hair still remained beautiful for years because she has been using Milbon haircare products for long.

After I started using Milbon haircare products esp. the Hair Leave-in Conditioner milky type that smells divinely rejuvenating to me, I told Rambo Milbon is definitely one of the best brand from trustable Japan I loved using now. Not only the hair serum managed to ‘mengharumkan’ my fine hair long for hours, it also managed to deeply nourished my dry hair to healthy, silky hair ever with only one time using it. Fantastic result and I loved it because it’s packed also in Green colour packaging.

Milbon company has become a leader in the Japanese beauty cosmetics industry for many years of advanced research and technology in hair manufacturing and is now seeking to become an international firm by disseminating worldwide beauty techniques and products unique by Japan. Let's start on 'My 1st Milbon Hair Spa Journey' with The Scissors Empire Salon for one of the wonderful hair spa of my life in 2015! 


Milbon Malaysia has just launched the latest Milbon PLARMIA Haircare range that's focused mainly for anti-aging treatment recently. These 5 signature products comprising of Balancing Scalp Shampoo, Hair Spa Foam, Scalp Moisturizing Treatment, Balancing Scalp Mask and Base Act Essence, all lining up marvelously for my 2 hours hair pampering that sunny day.  


Step 1, they use Clear Spa Foam focus more on my scalp for long to cleanse away the dirts, toxins that stayed on our hair real thoroughly. Slowly after focusing my scalp cleansing, she started cleansing my scalp and entire hair again straight up to Step 2 by using the Hair Spa Foam after the great head and scalp massages. 


Step 3 then followed by applying the Hair Spa Foam Base Focus Scalp Treatment directly from the nozzle itself on my hair scalp. Then she massage my scalp and head gently for better blood circulation. The refreshing scent of the Balancing Scalp Shampoo, Hair Spa Foam and Scalp Treatment Foam really smells relaxing for me. I feel so relaxed and pampered here enjoying the hair massages with total peace of mind.


Step 4 then took place with this Balancing Scalp Mask that's creamy and richly applied on my scalp and wet hair immediately. She applied it from the root of my hair part by part carefully, then slowly to the entire hair and leave it to work its magic for about 15 minutes. I did some reading while waiting for the wonders to happen in my life that fateful afternoon.


After rinsing the mask thoroughly, she applied the last Step 5 by applying the Base Act Essence on my scalp and hair for better, faster penetration of the nutrition to nourish my hair healthily. She did another light massage for me to Improve the hair follicle blood circulation. It's all about relaxing, revitalising and rejuvenating my overall health and beauty wellness to perfection.


Last but not least, Ken did a hair blow dry for me just for awhile only because I like my hair to be semi dry-wet kinda girl. I took an after picture to check on the obvious result of my healthy-looking hair just to be clear. What I liked about this Japan Milbon Anti-aging Hair Spa Treatment is the many relaxing massages steps done for my scalp to head and hair that really managed to relax my body, mind and soul to perfection.


Besides pampering me alot in using 5 superb quality of Japanese Milbon haircare products that I trusted all these years, they've given me the ultimate confidence to stay prettily happy with healthy, silky hair that I'm looking for. To try out this youthful anti-aging hair spa treatment that cost RM168, you can call The SCISSORS EMPIRE at 03-62037633 which is located at 12, Jalan Solaris 4, Solaris Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment