Wednesday, March 15, 2017

MURAD® Perfects The Science With The Launch Of Retinol Youth Renewal Serum



Murad®, the pioneering clinical skincare brand, announced today the launch of Retinol Youth Renewal Serum, the new anti-aging powerhouse that quickly and visibly targets key signs of aging without any downtime or side effects. Powered by Murad’s proprietary Retinol Tri-Active Technology, this fast-acting serum gently minimizes lines and deep wrinkles, firms, evens skin tone and boosts radiance for more vibrant, youthful skin. In a Murad-sponsored study, 93 percent of users saw a reduction in lines and wrinkles and 98 percent noticed smoother skin after just two weeks of use.*



I was glad I made it that afternoon to Murad new launch of product especially I had make the right arrangements with Rambo to fetch me here although I was not a fan of Retinol products. The reason is Retinol products usually smell very chemical to me and I prefer to use products that smell divinely refreshing for me esp.the floral scent like Murad Porcelain Serum that smells heavenly for me every time I pampered it all over my face and neck. In fact I had just received another Retinol Night Serum from a famous French company that smells so badly, I threw it right away even it is cost a few hundred dollars. Haha...That's who I am, I can be very decisive in choosing my ultimate beauty products for daily pampering no matter how busy, lazy I can be.  


Thank God when I started to use the Retinol Youth Renewal Serum on the 1st March 2017 itself, it didn't smells badly but surprisingly, it actually managed to lighten, smoothen the stubborn wrinkles around my neck and kept the annoying lines from my face far, far away. Really glad I came for it, totally worthy of my time to learn from the beauty experts, getting up close with the up-to-date advanced science and technology of Murad's healthy beauty journey and getting to try the latest fantastic Murad beauty skincare to keep me youthful and beautiful. I even recommended to my mom, instantly she was asking me about the price in which she's keen to buy it already. Retinol Youth Renewal Serum is retailing at RM498 for 30ml and it's available through Murad.com.my, Murad Exclusive Stores and participating dealers.


“Retinol is well-known as the gold standard anti-aging ingredient; that’s why my patients ask for it frequently,” said Dr. Howard Murad, founder of Murad.  “However, I saw a significant need for a new product that worked more quickly and didn’t cause irritation and dryness. After years of research and development, I’m proud to say we have finally perfected the science of retinol with this revolutionary serum.”


The Retinol Tri-Active Technology works in three ways:
1.    Fast-Acting Retinoid: Accelerates results by quickly boosting cellular turnover;
2.    Time-Released Retinol: Encapsulated in a lipid shell that slowly melts onto the skin, it delivers consistent, sustained levels of retinol over time; 
3.    Retinol Booster: Enhances efficacy by acting like a magnet to help enhance skin’s receptivity to retinol’s benefits.



Adding to its groundbreaking formulation, Murad’s Retinol Youth Renewal Serum is also among the first to adopt use of Swertia Flower Extract, an ingredient native to the Himalayas and recognized for its ability to aid in the regeneration of skin cells after a burn. This extract, when paired with other active ingredients, reduces irritation and gently soothes the skin. Retinol Youth Renewal Serum also features Hyaluronic Acid Spheres to hydrate and immediately plump and smooth skin.


Connected Beauty
Murad’s visionary approach to skincare is founded on the simple truth that living younger is a choice you can make every day. "We believe that youth is a reflection of how you feel, how you look and how you live, because every aspect of your life is as interconnected as every cell in your body. That’s why everything we do at Murad is designed to help activate youth through hydration at the cellular level."

Murad—a connected life is a beautiful life.

*In a Murad sponsored study. Individual results may vary.



ABOUT MURAD, INC.
Founded in 1989, Murad is a pioneering clinical skincare brand dedicated to youth-building through hydration at the cellular level. Backed by 19 unique patents and a 30-year legacy of research and clinical testing, Murad believes that every aspect of one’s health is as interconnected as every cell in the body. Murad offers a full range of sophisticated, high-performance products for home and spa, enabling millions of people to look, live and feel better every day. Murad is used and recommended by over 30,000 professionals all across the globe and is sold in more than 40 countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment