Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Polo Ralph Lauren Launched The 1st Free-Standing Boutique In Malaysia




Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL), the leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products, had recently launched its first free-standing store in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Glad I made it at the very last minute as the last time Polo invited me at Isetan KLCC, I couldn't make it. Polo Ralph Lauren is definitely one my favourite fashion brand in town for more than 15 years already. No doubt I even shop for Polo's classic, trendy brand from my homeland Malaysia to Spain during my Spain/Portugal holidays there.


The store successfully opened in January 2017 which features collections for men, women and children spanning across 5,108 square-feet. To celebrate the opening of the store, Polo Ralph Lauren hosted an exclusive launch party for members of the press, Polo Ralph Lauren customers and local celebrities. 


Malaysian singer and multi-award winning artist, Anuar Zain made his special appearance at the launch party. The crowd was serenaded by Anuar Zain with his pop song, “Kau Bunga Cintaku” and his cover song, “Moondance”. He ended his performance with his hit song, “Sedetik Lebih”, which drew the crowds’ attention and excitement. Anuar Zain is one of my favourite singer since my childhood days especially the Kain Pelikat song, where both my bestie Suzy and I loved singing it together, 'siap menari' with the sarong also. Those were the days, lovely memories with my good friends.



Both store and collections represents Polo Ralph Lauren’s timeless heritage and iconic sophistication, synonymous with American style. The store design fuses nautical touches with a unique mix of architectural elements from industrial New York City warehouses and refined prep schools, all long-time influences on the Polo brand. Now you can shop for men, women and kids' collection at one stop classy, luxury boutique whenever you plan to do a family shopping outing conveniently.


The store is located at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, Lot 3.55.00 & 3.56.00, Level 3, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and is open daily from 10:00AM to 10:00PM. For any enquiries, you can call +603 2110 6903. Happy shopping, do say Hi if you ever bump into me doing my shopping ya. Show me what you got, I'm happy to give you a tip or two about fashion too!

No comments:

Post a Comment