Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Dutch Lady PureFarm Breakfast Challenge 2018


I had a long love history with Dutch Lady Pure Farm Full Cream Milk already, haha! 

A strong day needs a strong start. As milk is one of nature’s most nutritious beverages, Dutch Lady PureFarm milk is a delicious and nutritious choice for Malaysian families at breakfast to rev up their mornings and to take on the day. 

Thanks Dutch Lady Malaysia for the morning breakfast treat, I
enjoyed it with a glass of Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk delightfully.

True, that's what I do when I woke up early in the morning I just need a glass of fresh Dutch Lady Pure Farm Full Cream Milk to jump start my morning breakfast. Or sometimes I only needed to add it inside my coffee, all at once it enhanced the taste of the coffee I was enjoying early in the morning. It helps to kick start our bodies and boost our energy levels to help us perform our everyday tasks and activities efficiently. 

My 2nd Breakfast Pairing: Fish Porridge
& a glass of Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk.

After a night of  8 hours uninterrupted sleep, our bodies will need to replenish its nutrient reserves since we last ate. This is why a nutritious breakfast is crucial to start the day. Nowadays my daily main meals must come with Fish Porridge, my Protein comfort food of the day. Haha...At my age of 42, I needed liquid form of food that easy to digest and soothing for my stomach. Nasi Lemak is always my favourite No. 1 morning breakfast

My 3rd Breakfast Pairing: ABC Soup full of
Potatoes+Tomatoes & Dutch Lady Milk.

Nasi Lemak still remained as my No. 1 favourite morning breakfast but I need to keep my diet simply healthy and maintained my cholesterol level, one day I may skip it for ABC Soup with potatoes and tomatoes ingredients or others for healthy living. It's compact enough with Carbohydrates, Vegetables and completing it with a cup of Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk full of nutrients that needed in our bodies.
My 4th Breakfast Pairing: Chee Cheong Fun Prawn
& a glass of Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk.

Breakfast is essential, no matter how lazy we may feel that morning. Sometimes if we have no appetite, just take a cup of fresh cold milk helps a lot. After 10 minutes time, my appetite suddenly came growling inside my stomach calling for food liao. Haha...The sound is calling out loud too like a thunder, don't play play.

My 5th Breakfast Pairing: Whipped Potato & a glass
of Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk. 

Milk worked wonderfully well for my body in terms of good digestion, nutrition and calcium intake for stronger teeth. You'll be surprise to find out that I actually sleep well by taking a cup of hot milk. Morning or afternoon I like to take cold milk fresh from the fridge but night time, I prefer it to take it in hot pulak. Haha...That's my habit for many years already!

Good Luck, Win Win Win!

Dutch Lady Malaysia will be running #dutchladybreakfastchallenge – an online breakfast contest from 8th October to 11th November 2018. Join now and  stand a chance of winning exciting prizes worth more than RM 35,000. Good luck ya! For more information, you can visit Dutch Lady Malaysia Facebook at  www.facebook.com/spread.the.goodness.of.milk or www.dutchlady.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment