Monday, October 29, 2018

LAB 11 Full Lift Haircare Series Review


A selfie with LAB11 Shampoo that's big enough to last me for 2 months.

GlobalStory hosted its new series of hair solution named Full Lift Shampoo and Soft Mask under its in-house brand, LAB 11 at Eco Sky Business Lounge. So glad I made it that busy afternoon to witness it myself and looking forward to review their products as soon as I can. Seeing is believing, I need the real proof to believe it as well.

Derick Ooi, LAB 11 Group CEO & Founder of Global Story.

Brand LAB 11 is a creation of team GlobalStory in hair and beauty industry market leader with 18 years of experience through 11 HairStory Saloon branches. 1 HairStory academy, 2 Sugar Nails saloons and 2 Face Story outlets.



Eunice was explaining what's Netrepreneurship was all about. For more infos about LAB 11
or to purchase the products, you can check out https://www.facebook.com/Lab11international/

My Unboxing Video about LAB11 Haircare Series that got me so excited to try it already!


Haha... I just can't wait to review the products that night itself, especially I get to escape for a weekend holiday at Melaka with my hubby for company annual dinner. Such a good timing for it!

Only 2 pumps of the LAB 11 Shampoo can deep cleanse my hair thoroughly clean.

The team's continuous research and development since 2016 had formulated their products - Full Lift Shampoo and Soft Mask with synergies of natural extracts, essential oils and 11 types of amino acids. No artificial colouring and using chemical free ingredients. Mmmm, no wonder it smells so divine with refreshing scent of Orange, Lime, peppermint and Eucalyptus essential oils that managed to uplift my overall senses to perfection especially the smell sense with its natural essential oils infusion. 

The LAB 11 Shampoo that smells heavenly divine is a refreshing
start for a perfect hair treatment at home and travel use for sure.

The direction to use is very simple. For my hair length, I only needed 2 pumps of the shampoo, apply it on my wet hair and massage it from the hair scalp to the tip of my hair. Not much bubbles formed during the pampering of cleansing my hair, rinsing it makes it easier then. The Shampoo texture is just nice to lather it on my hair as easy as ABC. It managed to hydrate my hair like water, feels moisturised and not so dry anymore.

1st time 3 pumps of it, suffice to beautify
my crowning glory like a beauty queen
already.

Step 2 will be pampering my hair with LAB 11 Full Lift Soft Mask that smells heavenly divine as well. It is rich infused with Olive Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil and amino acids. I only need to pump 3 pumps of it the 1st time, to cover the roots of my hair to the end. Combing it gently, I leave it for about 3 minutes before rinsing it off. 

LAB 11 Soft Mask smells divine and managed to soften my hair smoothly.

After rinsing it cleanly, the refreshing scent of the Soft Mask is still lingering on my hair like forever. Smell so good, i just love it so much. It managed to tame my dry hair, soften and smoothen it like silk now. I can feel that my hair is thicker and looked shinier as well.


My Before & After Transformation using LAB11 Haircare Series!

No need to hard selling LAB 11 Haircare Series as I have not join their Netrepreneurship Programme yet but it's my honest sharing that their products are really superb and worthy to splurge your money for it. As the finale of my review summary, I would say that Lab 11 Haircare Series managed to uplift my good mood to perfection and shone my crowning glory to a whole new level of confidence in beauty. 
My hair is healthier, stronger and thicker obviously. It is easy to use for a busy lady like me, who only wanted to look tidy and pretty at the same time but lazy to spend too much time on styling my hair for the beauty queen look.



Before I use LAB 11 brand, my hair need to be splashed with many kinds of serum, night essence and essential oils to look moisturised but now after using LAB 11, I need not apply any serum, night essence and nutrients oil on my hair to look volumize, shiny and hydrated. I only need to comb it and put a Flower Hair Clip will do, no need hours of styling my hair at all. This is the signature hairstyle I like to style everyday, stress free and care free like a dolly lady. So easy to maintain like singing Do Re Mi. I woke up the next morning, my hair didn't feel dry like tree branches during winter season but feel moisturise now. It's one of the best haircare series I had ever used in my life and I can swear by it. Haha...Try it, you'll love it just like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment