Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Fashion Icons At The Starhill Gallery Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017



Starhill Gallery’s biggest fashion event of the year returns for the 7th year and promises to be even more dazzling as the organisers have planned a stunning four-day fashion showcase which will take place at Starhill Gallery’s Adorn Concourse from 12 April until 15 April 2017. The 1st day opening I couldn't make it but I was glad I made it for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds for the Starhill SS Fashion Show this year.


The 4- day glitzy fashion event provided invited guests and media alike with the exclusive opportunity to view the latest collections from both international and local designer labels. The 2nd day fashion comprising my favourite designers like Italian Designer Valentino, Missoni, Kenzo, Sergio Rossi and Alexander McQueen for 2017 collection.


For a Fashionista who grew up with fashion for both local and international designers for more than 2 decades liao and used to Pou' here with my family plus friends for dining and shopping since in my 20's to 40's, I did my best to attend it for sure. Celeste Thoi's SS 2017 collection is colourful & wonderful to admire watching it gracing the red carpet as the opening of the fashion show with yummy food and cocktail. 


Starhill Gallery is Kuala Lumpur’s ultimate statement of taste and style in food,fashion, living, beauty and art. With 330,000 sq ft, Starhill Gallery is an exciting shopping destination in Malaysia providing a standard of privacy and exclusivity rarely seen in large shopping complexes. Nurita Harith's elegant collection is worth to invest for especially if you're into flamboyant and exuberant kinda stylish fashionista and needed extravagant designs to match your personality and status for exclusive events.


Starhill Gallery has seven themed floors that encapsulate a variety of experiences together with unparalleled dining experiences, some of the world’s most elegant fashion brands including DIOR, Louis Vuitton and Valentino, and exclusive watch and jewellery boutiques such as Bedat & Co. Richard Mile and Rolex. Syomirizwa Gupta's fashion style is so macho with cool hats, jackets, scarf and dress that can uplift you to feeling young and vibrant wearing his collection.


Listed as Asia’s Most Beautiful Mall by The Forbes Traveller, Starhill Gallery remains the ultimate shopping destination in Kuala Lumpur. Last but not least, the Debenhams fashion show with their latest Spring/Summer collection which is not to be missed for me as I always ended up shopping for fancy treats like shoes, bikinis, intimate wear and clothing for all the seasons of the year.


Haha..That's life, stay stylish and trendy with your own iconic fashion style you feel comfortable wearing and having the confidence to carry in your own signature personality. I don't fall in a Cougar personality but I chose to dress up myself as a Cougar that night as I always love animal prints clothing which are kept storing in my wardrobe and have exploded thousands of times due to my shopping habit. Well, that's life to me. Fashion is all about passion and it's very subjective where there's no right or wrong in wearing it anyhow you like it to be as you please, as long you're wearing it comfortably confident that really matters!

No comments:

Post a Comment