Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Sally Hansen, the Number One Nail Brand in the USA Launches Moisture Rehab™ Overnight Nail Serum



Introducing Sally Hansen Moisture Rehab™, their first overnight nail serum that contains moisture and nutrient rich extracts for intense nail and cuticle restoration. This brush-on, luxurious formula, featuring a blend of black orchid, açai and algae actives and humectants, helps hydrate and rejuvenate severely dry or weak nails. The lightweight, serum formula leaves nails ready for rest and repair, so you can awaken to stronger, replenished and healthier-looking nails and cuticles. Glad I could make it that day as the Supernova Diva Jacinta needs a driver to travel everywhere now. Haha...Thanks to my hubby Rambo who truly understand my passion in beauty for years already, coming to 2 decades of my life. 


This relaxing nail serum is best to use for bedtime mood to boost treats nails and cuticles for deep hydration with nutrient-rich actives, all in one luxe formula.  It’s time for a nail intervention. Flawless color laydown starts with healthy, moisturized nails. Overnight moisturizing treatments work wonders for skin and hair and now nails and cuticles can benefit from the rejuvenating results. It may looked like the Almond shape but mostly it's my own 'JC Nail Shape' design that I feel comfortable shaping for my nails all these years, thank God it's based on our free will to DIY our own nail art.



It’s the sleeping beauty secret for ravishingly resilient nails. Apply the serum to bare fingers and toenails or over a dried manicure and gently massage till it's fully absorbed. You can apply your favourite colours, stickers on your nails without any base coat also. Voila, super duper triple easy as ABC. Sally Hansen Moisture Rehab™ Overnight Nail Serum is available in April 2017 at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa Malaysia and Parkson selling at RM 39.90. Honestly speaking, I cannot live without this magical nail serum in my life now to keep my nails real healthy always. 


When American women want an ultra-stylish, salon-perfect manicure, they turn to Sally Hansen, the Number One Nail Brand in the USA.  As the most trusted choice for color and care in the U.S, the definitive home of the manicure. Sally Hansen leads the way in creating professional-quality nails at home.  Integral to the brand’s incredible success is its philosophy that nail polish should offer more than just stunning shades; it should also help fortify and protect so nails look sensational day after day after day.  


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure™ boasts 7 benefits in one bottle, plus a flawless-finish brush for easy application and a salon-quality finish. The chip-resistant polish still features all of the elements you know and love: base coat, strengthener now featuring a keratin complex, growth treatment, salon color in runway-ready shades, top coat, and gel shine finish. Haha...I have tonnes of Sally Hansen color collections, many given to my Monkey Sister SHY also when she ventured into manicure business before she flew to Macau for work. More than 20 years already I have been playing with manicure and I seldom leave my nails got naked without colour/stickers clothing on it. 


For a long-lasting, salon-quality finish, you can try the Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear that has an exclusive Micro Shine complex formula that bonds to nails, forming a hard manicure layer on the nails.  The result is xtreme hard and xtreme shine manicure that lasts up to seven days. Nails not only look amazing dressed in stylish, glossy color but are also strengthened and protected for enduring beauty. These are the stickers especially the Butterfly I had revolved myself into this species of beauty in my 20's, Extreme Shimmer Wear, Salon Manicure and Gel Shine 3D Top Coat which I have pampered on my nails that fateful afternoon.


Complete Salon Manicure™, loved by millions of women worldwide, is now even better. Drawing from technological advances in the hair-care arena, the newly revamped formula now incorporates a keratin complex to help reinforce nail strength to resist breaking and chipping for up to 64% stronger nails and up to 10 days of chip-resistant wear. After completing my JC DIY Manicure art with thick GEL glossy touch on it, both the pretty manicurist and Christine said that my creation was nice and I thanked them blushingly. Sometimes my mom loved my nail art creations too and I taught her how to do it accordingly as she's a real nail art beauty aficionado where she can spend RM300+ for her mani+pedi CNY perfect nail art generously but it's totally worth it esp. when it comes with God of Prosperity, Dai Kat Dai Lei Mandarin Oranges etc.


Haha...It's a humbling manicure experience for me as I always treat every workshop to be my 1st class to learn from the experts, only then I'm able to learn new skills to better enhance new skills to add into my beauty skills. I had a great time with Sally Hansen that afternoon as I told Christine I can only attend it during lunch time, thanks for the wonderful experience and hope to attend it again soon.  The New Complete Salon Manicure With Keratin Complex are selling at RM 26.90 and it's available at Caring Pharmacy, Guardian , Parkson and Sasa Malaysia. For more informations, check out facebook.com/SallyHansenMalaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment