Tuesday, April 11, 2017

My Favourite Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser 2017



First and foremost, I can't express how happy I was that day receiving this Neutrogena Cleanser Set as I was looking for a complete set of cleanser for makeup remover to facial scrub for deep cleansing and it coincidentally reached to my doorstep at the right timing. I took the wonderful golden box set to Palace of the Golden Horses for my staycation weekend trip and started using it already on that night itself. I chose the 'Dry Skin Package' which consist of Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing Oil To Foam Cleanser, Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub and Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Foaming Cleanser.


Usually when I makeup, I tend to remove my makeup with cleansing oil 1st, then I will double cleanse my skin with foam cleanser and triple cleanse it with hydrating gel cleanser just to make sure my skin is clean enough. Haha...I know it's very troublesome but no choice, I'm very fussy when it comes to face cleansing. Thank God this lovely blue packaging of Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing Oil To Foam Cleanser managed to remove my makeup efficiently without drying my skin. I feel that my skin is clean enough without drying up my dehydrated skin.


My favourite Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser is definitely the Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub that not only smells divinely refreshing for me I can take forever to scrub my face and neck as long as I wanted to with the fine microbeads. Just squeeze an adequate amount sufficient for your face and neck use, spread it all over your face and neck and start to polish your skin gently. Haha...I enjoyed scrubbing my face for the 1st time in history, taking my own sweet time while enjoying my hot bath pampering that night. Usually when I scrub my face, I tend to scrub my face and neck like scrubbing the floor like that as I needed to make sure my skin is clean enough. With Neutrogena, I actually enjoyed polishing my skin gently happily.


I loved it so much I tend to remember using it everyday and surprisingly, it didn't dry up my skin at all but leaving my skin real deep clean, brighten up my dull skin radiantly and silky smooth like a baby. I totally fell in love with it real excitedly. Not only I fully recommended it to every beauty aficionados out there for both men and women, I highly recommended to everyone to get this fantastic cleanser of all time to keep our skin deep clean staying far, far away from blackheads and maintain smooth skin radiantly. And it's affordably charged at RM23.90 for a big tube that's light and easy to carry everywhere I go to achieve healthy, clean skin. Check it out now, you'll love it just like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment