Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick Launch 2017


Madly in love with its latest Matte Lipstick Launch held
grandly at Le' Meridien Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I
was glad I came for the fabulous launch and tried out their
latest lipstick launch of the year.  

Avon's range of quality and lovely makeup on parade.
They also presented us the media members a full set of
Avon's True Color Makeup and its latest sexy lipsticks.

Avon True Color Perfectly Matte Lipsticks is professional's preferred luxury brands with
12 shades for you to pick and choose, be it for day or night glamorous makeover of the day.
4 Avon Lipsticks are sold in every 1 second worldwide. No doubt about it as every time I wear Avon's lipstick
with either a gloss over it, matte or gold ones, there must be beauty aficionados who would asked me and I
proudly answered it's Avon including my mom. Check out Avon at www.avon.my for more infos or updates!  

No comments:

Post a Comment