Sunday, June 25, 2017

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri 2017



Pagi Raya on a beautiful Sunday supposed I wana go Banjaran Hotspring but then jammed gila, so I ended up going Robinsons for the Raya Special Sale at Gardens Mall. There's this young malay guy who's based at 1st Floor Fashion for UK brands asking me, "You pakai Lavish Alice brand kan?" (Using his fingers to show me the brand) and I replied him, "Haha...Yea!" He continued saying, "Cantik you pakai this". "Thanks!" while smiling at him. That's why I always love the Malays, they're very real, having pure hearts, living a simple life but very happy go lucky like me. 

We would just praise anyone who looked lovely fantastic, expressing our feelings openly, sincerely without bottling it inside and wishing others great happiness. And God usually would repay us the same great blessings as well. Not only on Day 1 Raya, almost everyday I meet many Malaysians whom I didn't know at all but they still approached & showered me with lovely compliments. I can only said, "Thank you all, I really appreciates that & only God can repay your kindness to me. I didn't know what I did good to deserve your kind gestures to me. May God bless you all always!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment