Friday, September 8, 2017

Nutox Renewing Treatment Say Hello To Radiance & Goodbye To Dullness



Ask any woman what her ultimate skin goal is and her answer would usually be “youthful, flawless radiance”. So true and I totally agreed with it indeed. Consumer research reveals Malaysian women aspire to achieve natural beauty, which can be defined as having skin that is radiant and fresh; and it’s not just Malaysia! From Korea to Japan to China, Asian women are always on the search for methods to get that elusive ‘glow’ without resorting to makeup products.

We know that dullness is one of the most common skin concerns faced by Asian women. But, did you know that it’s also one of the first signs of ageing? When we age, symptoms like dullness, wrinkles and loss of elasticity start to show on our complexion, caused by the decrease in skin’s natural renewal abilities. As a result, it’s crucial to help our skin renew itself, gently yet effectively.

Ideally, our skin’s natural renewal cycle occurs every 28 days. Towards the end of the cycle, old or dead skin cells are sloughed off and replaced with new skin cells. What your skin needs are a few core products that continue to work seamlessly with all your skin’s phases throughout its renewal cycle, while helping to boost its ability to renew itself. Above all, the process should be gentle yet effective. 


Nutox Renewing Treatment skincare features a proprietary technology known as LumiNes, which combines two key ingredients – Lumiskin and Actistem Gold Nest for a lit-from-within glow that all women yearn for. LumiNes activates sleeping skin stem cells and improves skin texture, giving you naturally-radiant skin with regular use. In fact I have started using the lovely Pink Renewing Treatment range, I love the divine scent that uplifted my overall senses to perfection, the fine texture that's easily absorbed into my skin after 2 rounds of gentle massage and easy to use nice packaging with simple skincare regime 123 as easy as ABC. Try it, you'll love it too! 

“Nutox’s brand-new Renewing Treatment skincare checks all the boxes when it comes to helping women achieve a natural glow in their skin,” said Christine Law, Skincare Marketing Manager from Tohtonku Sdn. Bhd. “We understand that women want to get rid of dullness, and at the same time, allow their skin to stay naturally radiant. Therefore, this skincare range delivers three benefits through its unique three-pronged approach: Renew, Restore, Radiate.”

“Renew with the Renewing Treatment Lotion, which buffs and lifts away dead skin cells and impurities from the surface. After that, Restore with the Renewing Treatment Essence, which expedites skin’s surface-renewing cycle. Finally, Radiate with the Renewing Treatment Cream, which energises the skin and improves overall skin texture.”


Nutox ambassador and Hong Kong actress Nancy Wu also shared her love for the new Renewing Treatment skincare range. “I’m currently shooting a new television series, Deep in the Realm of Conscience, so I need to make sure I look good all the time in front of the camera. Dullness translates very obviously on camera, but I really don’t want to hide my skin behind layers of thick makeup. I’m so glad that Nutox has introduced the Renewing Treatment range. I especially love the Renewing Treatment Cream, which has made a big difference on my complexion. It glows naturally and looks well-rested, as if I had a wonderful night’s sleep. Even with my active lifestyle, I don’t have to worry about my skin looking lacklustre anymore!

Nur Fazura, Nutox ambassador and Malaysian actress, expressed the importance of protecting her skin from external aggressions. “I’m often outdoors on location for shoots, wearing layers of makeup underneath the hot sun. Because of stress and lack of rest, my skin gets dull and looks tired easily. That’s why I fell in love with Nutox Renewing Treatment skincare instantly. Since I started using it, I need less makeup, especially on my off days. The Renewing Treatment Lotion helps to get rid of any leftover makeup and grime from the day’s work, and makes my skin so smooth and soft! My favourite product is the Renewing Treatment Essence, which protects my skin from dullness,” said Fazura.


The Renewing Treatment range consists of 3 products; Renewing Treatment Lotion, Renewing Treatment Essence and Renewing Treatment Cream,




About Nutox
Launched in 2006, Nutox is the original pioneer of Bird’s Nest skincare in Malaysia. The brand believes is that age is just a number; a vision brought to life through their brand ambassadors – prominent Hong Kong actress Nancy Wu and Malaysian celebrity Nur Fazura, both in their 30’s. As established personalities in the entertainment industry, they personify the Nutox woman who is beautiful, ageless and comfortable in her own skin. As women, youth does not have to correspond to physical age. Nutox places great focus on recognizing what you have achieved and where you are today. Stay young with Nutox!

No comments:

Post a Comment