Tuesday, July 24, 2012

BEAUBELLE Skin & Body Care Spa


The BEAUBELLE Skin & Body Care Day Spa is the perfect retreat for rejuvenation that provides holistic solution-oriented therapies to meet your skincare needs.


The certified and licensed therapists were all professionally trained by BEAUBELLE Academy of Cosmetology and Management(BACM) so you will be in good hands.Sharia, my therapist not only making me felt relaxed and overall, rejuvenated my body, mind & soul but she also well-versed in her expertise in treating my skin condition.From dehydrated and dull-looking skin to hydrated and glowing radiant skin.I witness it with my own eyes, 'Seeing is Believing'.


BEAUBELLE premier face, body and spa products are researched and developed by BEAUBELLE Advance Dermocosmetic Research Centre in Switzerland.Their research centre is backed up by more than 53 years of solid experience and expertise in perfecting the beauty of face and body. 


The BEAUBELLE Difference: 
Aroma Chroma Oxygen Professional Skincare System is one of BEAUBELLE's iconic product with its Aroma Chroma Oxygenating Professional Face Spa which I chose to pamper myself. I always love holistic treatments like this treatment as I believe in its beauty rituals that can keep me aging gracefully but beautifully in a natural way.


Haha...When I entered the room, I remembered my Switzerland holiday as the huge wall photo of snow-capped mountain reminded me of Mount Titlis. I like the hot bed that keep my body warm throughout the treatment.And I like the overall ambience with courteous therapist who keeps me very welcomed into a total relaxation after a busy week of events.


The Aroma Chroma Oxygenating Professional Face Spa treatment that cost RM380 in BEAUBELLE which I cannot forget as now, it's going to be one of the best massage I had over the years. Sharia really had the magical touch on the right focus points, at the right place and the right gentle movements. I like her massage so much that everytime she asked me how's the pressure, I replied "Good and more please."

Haha...I felt so pampered like a Queen that day with double masks on my face and the special Oxygen-infused spray mist all over my face. I loved all the skincare used on me that day with Clarity Scrub, Nourishing Blend Oil, Gorgeous Cream with the signature Aroma Chroma Gorgeous Gold Mask (Whitening) because it smell so good and so refreshing too. And I'm fully satisfied with the end result after the treatment as my skin was glowing with radiance and hydrated enough.   


Harmonize your body, mind & soul with BEAUBELLE for a truly enriching experience like no other because for me, I fully recommended it for every beautiful women out there.I got the best two promotions to share with everyone which I would grab one of this package for myself too.

To get updated with BEAUBELLE, check out www.beaubelle.com or their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/beaubelle.global. To book for an early appointment, you can call 03-21484898 (Starhill Gallery KL) or 03-77269889 (Ikano Power Centre PJ). Enjoy ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment