Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SAMPAR Paris - Ultra Hydrating Fluid Review

SAMPAR, the founder Patrick Sounigo


SAMPAR, Smart Skin in the City
Pioneer of urban skin care, SAMPAR has an ambition: to awaken the sleeping beauty in everywoman, uncovering and revealing her natural allure.
“Smart Skin”
The skin is an intelligent organ, capable of adapting to its environment. However, intelligence has its limits. Age and repeated external aggressions weaken its ability to rebound. The skin becomes sensitive, dull, marked and unbalanced. The SAMPAR mission is to reset the skin’s intelligent response system and to support its natural healing actions. 

“Smart Ingredients”
With products enriched in the brand’s exclusive complex, Urban Advance, its innovative formulas act at the heart of cells to “wake-up”and reactivate the skin’s vital functions.
“Smart Ingredients”
With products enriched in the brand’s exclusive complex, Urban Advance, its innovative formulas act at the heart of cells to “wake-up”and reactivate the skin’s vital functions.
”For more than 20 years, I’ve dedicated myself to the research and development of cutting-edge cosmetic solutions.  A unifying theme in all of my work has from the beginning been the dream to awaken and reveal a woman’s natural beauty, as if it were simply hibernating. 
And so was born the "Smart Skin" concept, an approach with the purpose of resetting the skin's natural defenses and ensuring that all SAMPAR product provide an optimal outcome that is both effective and healing. 

Present in all SAMPAR product lines, Urban Advance:


As a result, the skin recovers a state of equilibrium, which in turn allows care efficacy to be optimized and leads SAMPAR active ingredients to higher levels of performance. As of 2011, the brand SAMPAR is represented in over 1,000 select beauty locations in the world.

Ultra Hydrating Fluid RM276 (50ml)


Ingredients

White lupine extract provides extended moisturization.Hyaluronic acid, a naturally powerful skin moisturizer, locks in water molecules, immediately reducing lines and wrinkles.Urban Advance Complex, a powerful alliance of 3 active ingredients (shea butter serum, mint endorphin and probiotic sugar), acts as an anti-oxidant shield, neutralizing any cutaneous imbalances linked to pollution, strengthens the skin's natural defenses and shocks the skin back to life on a cellular level.

How to use

Apply on perfectly cleansed skin in the morning and evening after toner and serum.I used the Daily Dose Foaming Cleanser, a type of cleanser that not only clean my face thoroughly but it also smoothen my skin to perfection.My skin is smooth and deeply cleansed.After serum, I apply this Ultra Hydrating Fluid to lock in the moisture.I love the pleasant smell, the watery texture and the total absorption on my skin instantly. 

The Result

I can feel the intense hydration on my skin.My fine lines are not so obvious. It actually quenches my thirsty skin and protecting the moisture level on my skin all day long.My skin can retain its suppleness and vitality of hydration if I go on using this product. I loved it and I'm using this everyday after my serum, locking the moisture level for more than 8 hours before my evening skincare pamper time. 

SAMPAR Paris is now available at Parkson Sunway Pyramid.Get some feel of the products.
To get updated on SAMPAR Paris promotions or to purchase their products, you can log into 



No comments:

Post a Comment