Saturday, November 3, 2012

SAMPAR Glamour Shot Review

SAMPAR, Smart Skin in the City

Pioneer of urban skin care, SAMPAR has an ambition: to awake the sleeping beauty in every woman, uncovering and revealing her natural allure.

“Smart Skin”
The skin is an intelligent organ, capable of adapting to its environment. However, intelligence has its limits. Age and repeated external aggressions weaken its ability to rebound. The skin becomes sensitive, dull, marked and unbalanced. The SAMPAR mission is to reset the skin’s intelligent response system and to support its natural healing actions. 


“Smart Ingredients”
With products enriched in the brand’s exclusive complex, Urban Advance, its innovative formulas act at the heart of cells to “wake-up”and reactivate the skin’s vital functions.

Present in all SAMPAR product lines, Urban Advance:



Urban Advance Complex, a powerful alliance of 3 active ingredients of shea butter serum, mint endorphin and probiotic sugar acts as an anti-oxidant shield, neutralizing any cutaneous imbalances linked to pollution, strengthens the skin's natural defenses and shocks the skin back to life on a cellular level. 

As a result, the skin recovers a state of equilibrium, which in turn allows care efficacy to be optimized and leads SAMPAR active ingredients to higher levels of performance. 


Glamour Shot is one of the Winner in Harper's Bazaar Beauty Awards 2012

Glamour Shot is the 1st transparent foundation to be applied over your daily moisturizer.  You can see all the unwanted shine, fines lines, pores, redness and blemishes fade away in just seconds. The skin texture is smoothed and the complexion is matte. In time to come, wrinkles are visibly corrected.

Ingredients like HQA microlens, a new generation soft focus reduces the appearance of pores, smoothen and mattifies the skin while Oat extract provides an optimal and immediate lifting effect.The encapsulated hyaluronic acid help improves skin density and fills in the wrinkles in the long run effect.

I love Glamour Shot,  it's my daily beauty secret now.

The tips on how to use Glamour Shot for a youthful look:
For an all-natural, faultless and make-up-less foundation: Moisturize your skin with the adapted product. Apply a small amount of Glamour Shot evenly,  smoothingly  starting from the inside to the facial contours.

For a more detailed make-up routine: Moisturize your skin with the adapted product. Apply a small amount of Glamour Shot evenly, smoothingly starting from the inside to the facial contours. Let dry, then apply your powder foundation. Put on finishing touches with your favourite blush. 

The difference of applying Glamour Shot and the obvious result of Glamour Shot.

My review:
A cream with the magical results just like wearing a make-up/foundation to cover my imperfection. But in fact, I dont' have to use any foundation to cover any blemishes after applying Glamour Shot. As you can see from the picture above, the red circles show that the wrinkle above my left eyebrow can still be seen, dark eye circle that's too obvious although my right eye have it too due to late nights with TVB series, my fine lines on my laughing line that is long and the sagging part, not so firm up like on the right side of my face that's been applied with Glamour Shot. 

Haha...this is the truth and reality, I must admit that I'm ageing at 36 but with Sampar Glamour Shot, I can have a youthful look too. Glamour Shot can be apply at anytime of the day, for a quick pick-me-up outlook. For me, I prefer to use it after my daily serum, moisturiser and sunblock. It acts like a perfect,  transparent foundation(suitable for all skin types) for me. It can help save my time and energy for daily beauty routine as I'm a lazy bum when it comes to make-up time. I always go for easy, pretty kinda solution in beauty.Let's try it to believe it.

SAMPAR Paris is now available at Parkson Sunway Pyramid if you would like to get some feel of the products. To get updated on SAMPAR Paris promotions or to purchase their products, you can log into; 


2 comments:

  1. woah! you really look flawless and wrinkle-less with the product!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it really works for me. I love it from the start!

      Delete