Sunday, December 2, 2012

Brands Innershine RubyCollagen Essence Drink


InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence Drink is the 1st tasty collagen drink I've ever tasted.    

BRAND's Innershine RubyCollagen Essence Drink with Astaxanthin and Micro-Collagen  from RubySignature formula has shown to improve skin condition potentially through protecting collagen from oxidative stress. Research has also shown that collagen peptide intake increases skin collagen amount.  

The InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence Launch at Tanzini @GTower with ambassador Carmen Soo.Cheers! 

Brands InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence is manufactured in Taiwan under license from Cerebos International Health Limited. Enjoy BRAND's Innershine RubyCollagen Essence Drink with delicious fruity pomegranate taste. It's really yummy that I'm actually looking forward to drink it everyday. 

To get update with Innershine RubyCollagen Essence Drink, you can check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/InnerShineSignature?fref=ts or www.innershine.com.my/rubycollagen 






The miracles of RubySignature formula.

This is in fact my daily holistic approach of a perfect beauty regime, simple yet effective for youthful, beautiful skin.

InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence RM142.90(14 bottles).The 28 days trial testimonial video, catch me at https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151209185603509 

My review:
I usually drink 1 bottle a day after my lunch with a cup of warm water. It’s advisable to take this after your meal of the day(can be breakfast, lunch or dinner) before you consume this. Shake well for a perfect blend, drink it immediately after open and it’s best to serve it chilled. I love to take it chilled during hot afternoon, it actually quench my thirst with yummy drink of the day.

Haha…Before the 28 days of trial, I need to remain secretive about this drink. I cannot share, upload photos or answer any queries about InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence Drink because it is not launch in the market yet. It was kinda difficult for me as I met a few friends and bloggers who asked me about this but I humbly replied, “So sorry, I can’t reveal much about it. I wish I can share it with you but kindly wait 28 days.”

After 28 days of trial, finally I can revealed the secret, share the infos and photos of InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence Drink. Such a relief…Haha. Even my fellow testimonial friends have been asking me what to say in our testimonial video, I just told them let’s share our honest opinions about the drink. I was too busy for that few weeks I have no time to write what I wanted to say but I still managed to express my feelings about InnerShine RubyCollagen Essence Drink that night.

I can say that I see the result gradually after the 3rd week where my dark eye circles were lighten from the whole 'Panda Eyes' lighten to half of the dark eye circles. It’s all due to my bad habit of watching late night TVB series. Haha…but it’s an improvement that I can see obviously. Also, I vowed to sleep early after that 4th week, my dark eye circles improved a lot better. Thank God, it helps or else my sister used to say I looked like a  vampire which is a true fact also. Now, I’m no longer a vampire but a socialite who’s passionate about life and blog about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment