Tuesday, January 24, 2017

The Launch Of Japan's Legendary Skin Cream



Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream is the latest innovation skin cream after the success of producing the remarkable skin care Cure Aqua Gel that removes dead skin using activated hydrogen water. I was glad I came for this legendary skincare launch held at Tous Les Jours because I fully trusted Japanese technology in skincare products and living by using it faithfully for many years already. You can find both of these effective and efficient skincare that can delay your aging speed at SaSa Malaysia, check it out when you're there.



Water Treatment Skin Cream has 2 main usage where we can use it as a toner and an emulsion. The harmless cosmetic-grade sillicon covers your skin to maintain skin hydration for a smoother and oil free complexion. I have fallen in love with it I actually apply it on my face, neck and my whole after my bath. Feels cooling and hydrating my aging skin instantly like the maggi mee.



This lightweight moisturiser is specially formulated to battle against dry skin. The texture of the product feels like lotion rather than a cream with its high concentration of liquid, the cream has a high skin absorption rate. Not only it leaves my skin soft smooth like a baby skin, they also mentioned that it can actually helped to protect our skin from natural aging oxidation we're  facing everyday due to stress, free radicals and dehydration.



Apply a small amount on your skin, massage it with your fingertip and you can see water will emerge from the cream. As it consists of 75% of hydrogen water, Cure Water Treatment Skin Cream will speed up your skin's regeneration process, reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It penetrates into the skin effectively and will be able to keep your skin supple, firmer and evens out skin complexion. It is best to use both products together to see the instant result for clean, smooth and radiant skin that you're looking for. 


This CURE Water Treatment cream is gentle to the skin and also suitable for sensitive skin too. In fact I loved the fine molecules that managed to penetrate into my skin real quickly after a gentle massage, I feel so pampered like a Queen who's ready to get her blissful slumber sleep at night. It didn't feel sticky at all but leaves a smooth touch on my skin over the weeks. Try it, you'll love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment