Sunday, December 11, 2016

LAZADA Box Of Joy Launch



Haha...I just got back from my long Autumn Holiday in Shanghai, China, visited many big corporations and shopping places all around China. Very tiring for me but I was glad I came for the Lazada Affiliate Program for 2 hours learning workshops. Always very busy with my jam-packed schedule even during weekend also I was not spared by it, die die this time I dragged myself here with Rambo so he can help me add Lazada on my Evergreen Love website since he's the expert here when it comes to the cyber world.  



After a few games and workshops going on in the morning and light lunch at Berjaya Times Square Hotel, we get to have some unboxing moments of our Lazada Box of Joy for reviews. Tada...If you're keen to shop at Lazada for anything like fashion, health, beauty and even groceries like Milo, you can click Lazada Jacinta


Goodies Inside Lazada Box Of Joy
Nestle Just Milk Full Cream Milk, Nestle Cerelac NutriPuffs, MamyPoko Baby Wipes, Maggi White Tomyam that's quite delicious too, Tefal Manual Chopper for progressive chopping, Lactokid Pouch and a cute Panda Bear to accompany my other lovely soft toys lining neatly pretty on my green sofa.



Nescafe White Coffee Rasa Pandan creamy coffee that's unique and delish sekali to wake me up every morning of its Nescafe Coffee aroma with Pandan flavour. The coffee managed to lock up my heart and soul instantly, I actually asked Rambo to get it for me as soon as possible. If you wanted to get Lazada 25% off, you can quote “25LAPOR20” for the coming Lazada 12.12 special sale. I had utilised my RM11 voucher given to me and bought a crystal Ruby Earrings for the coming X'mas fashion passion. Happy shopping, come join me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment