Thursday, April 17, 2014

LOCCITANE Almond Supple Skin Oil



Haha...I have started to use the Loccitane Almond 2014 collection that night itself after my hot shower. Now it comes with a spray-type glass bottle, it used to be the pump-type plastic packaging. I spray it all over my body, from neck to the back and all the way down to my legs that night. Now when Rambo kissed me good night before I sleeps, he did say "Hmm, you smells so good Honey", I  know it's the magic potion of Loccitane Almond Supple Skin Oil that's enveloping me that night."

Well, I guess the result speaks by itself and it's totally worth it to spray it before I sleeps peacefully at night. I really love the Almond scent as it's kinda relaxing and calming me to sleep naturally at night. You can get it from their boutiques or shopping online at http://www.loccitane.com.my/ For more information about Loccitane Almond Collection, you can read my past blog at http://jacyntacsy.blogspot.com/2014/03/loccitane-redefine-your-curves-almond.html

No comments:

Post a Comment