Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Hoyu Beautylabo Whip Hair Color Launch


Beautylabo has launched its new Beautylabo Non-Drip Whip Hair Color at Hello Kitty Cafe.

Super duper loving all the new colors, so tempting to colour my hair after the session ends that day.
You can get it from Watsons store, check out the new colours to beautify your crowning glory.

This new colouring comes with easy and quick application that will shine your hair pretty perfectly.
In fact, I used to colour my hair with Hoyu brand as I totally fallen in love with its extraordinary result.

Can't help falling in love with Hello Kitty, I need to share this cutie pie with all to brighten up our days.
Haha...Stay healthy, happy & pretty for this X'mas or New Year in 2017 with a new sexy hair color!  

No comments:

Post a Comment