Sunday, May 4, 2014

Coca-Cola Collectors Fair 2014 - Gathering of Local & International Coke Fans Growing



What began as an annual gathering among passionate collectors in Malaysia is now growing and this year’s Coca-Cola Collectors Fair will see 60 enthusiastic collectors from around Malaysia and even as far as Spain, Italy, USA and around Southeast Asia.

Each one of them will be displaying, sharing and trading items from their personal collections such as limited edition cans, bottles, retro posters, and commemorative box sets to trinkets such as fridge magnets, bottle openers and cuddly white polar bears, all of which carry the iconic logo of one of the world’s most loved brand.

This year’s event will also pay tribute to the FIFA World Cup™ of which Coca-Cola is an official sponsor. I wish I could go when Mayanne invited me for this media invite, but I humbly informed her that I'll be in Hokkaido this week for my Spring/Summer holiday. So if you're a fan of Coca-Cola, you can head over Berjaya Times Square to grab your collections there. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment