Wednesday, July 16, 2014

SHILLS Mandelic Acid Skin Renew Essence Review


Shills 20% Mandelic Acid Skin Renew Essence claimed to safely,
gently exfoliate the skin cells surface by leaving the skin smooth,
radiant and youthful proved to be so true. At 1st, seeing the 20% 
Mandelic Acid sounds kinda scary to me but the result is actually
making me very happy and satisfied instead. 
It's amazing, I can guarantee you this skin renew essence does lift up
to 
its name and promise, with 14 days money back guarantee too.
In fact, I can see the obvious result after 7 days of having smooth and
radiant skin like new born skin, without feeling any tingling sensation.
  
After toner, I apply a few drops of this oily, watery essence all over
my face and neck. My neck lines obviously can tell my age of 38,
but this essence somewhere, somehow helps to lighten the deep
lines. I didn't experience any skin peeling at all but I know that it
removes the dead skin cells, renew my skin to a new layer of skin.

It improves the texture of my skin with clean+tight pores, lighten up
wrinkles on my neck and brighten up my skin complexion to fair,
radiant skin. Usually my hands looked rough and aging, but now my
hands look youthful and beautiful when I woke up the next day.
To try it, check out SHILLS at
https://www.facebook.com/shills.my

No comments:

Post a Comment