Sunday, July 26, 2015

BelleWave Switzerland Stem-Cellogist TX Facial Treatment



BelleWave Derm-tech Laboratory has already ventured into Stemcell research since the1980’s, considered as one of the pioneer in this industry. For more infos about BelleWave, you can check out http://bellewave.com/ and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/BelleWave-Malaysia/208917775811084?ref=br_rs 


Yoko did a wonderful treatment from the very start of the facial to the end of a luxury pampering facial for me. She double cleanse my skin with nice scent of BelleWave facial cleansers which didn't dry my skin at all, and did some mild extraction for me gently. She said not much for her to extract especially after she puts on the enzyme peeling mask 3 minutes that managed to clear away all the dirts, impurities, white and blackheads for me before the extraction process. And she magically gave me a good shoulder plus back massage that I needed so desperately for a total relaxation after back from my long Turkey holiday.


Stem-Cellogist TX advanced treatment is a systematic and result-proven kind of treatment to me as after the extraction process, Yoko put on the essence, ampoule and booster for me step-by step from the 1st step to the last 3rd step massaging it gently all over my face and neck with firm touch. Every step of the essence, ampoule and booster process came from individual tiny bottle and packet with different packaging in which I liked it to be in this way. It's more professional, much more impactful and powerful to see the obvious difference and good result of the treatment. 


The luxurious Stem-Cellogist TX Gold Champagne Redensify Mask is a heaven sent angel mask to me that Sunday afternoon as it's a fuss-free liquid mask having spread all over my face and neck for 15 minutes. As the mask pampering moment passed by, I can feel the mask is slowly drying up naturally with some cooling effect. After Yoko removed the golden-coloured mask for me, I can feel that my skin has soften from an age-old dehydrated skin to silky-smooth skin just like baby skin. 


It was so pampering and relaxing for me. It managed to relax my body, mind and soul to perfection, entered into a new beauty wonderland that's full with divine scents of beauty. I fully recommended BelleWave Stem-Cellogist TX Facial Treatment for those who needs to revive their damaged, dull-looking skin, dehydrated skin to instant and result-proven radiant skin that's glowing with just one session of this treatment. Definitely, you'll look more youthful and beautiful after this pampering facial.


Not only I love to feel touch my new-born smooth skin from forehead to my cheek, I like that my skin is glowing healthily after been splashed, newly-infused with 3 different effective boosters using the ultrasound machine. All my fine lines have been filled up, soak up with deep hydration moisturel. Haha...I totally fell in love with this advanced treatment that's for sure. And I don't mind to come back for more if I'm free to do so, because seeing the wrinkles on my face can be so annoying with my age catching up days by days. 


BelleWave Stem-Cellogist TX Advanced Facial Treatment is a worthy pampering to go if you're interested to pamper yourself to a marvelous beauty transformation. You can call 03-62806409 to book for an appointment before you experience this lovely facial as it's fully-booked most of the weekends. Stay happy and pretty always, hope you enjoy the facial as much as I did last Sunday. Haha...In fact, Sunday is my spa day from top to toe beauty day, that's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment