Friday, May 24, 2013

Cyber Colors Gemstone Compact SPF 40 PA+++


Before and after application of Cyber Colors Gemstone Compact SPF40.

I totally fall in love with the pretty compact of Cyber Colors Gemstone Compact SPF 40 PA+++ the moment I see it's on display at SaSa Malaysia. At that time, I also like the mousse foundation that melts into my skin just after applying it on my face. I bought it as it's something new in makeup discovery, together with this Gemstone compact SPF 40 to fulfil the purchase for Cyber Colors Launch event by SaSa MY.

The main reason that I bought it at the 1st place I must admit is the cute crystal  packaging that looks attractive to me. The round shape of the gemstone compact is convenient for me with quality sponge provided separately from the two-way cake powder. It's more hygienic this way. After applying it on my face, my face look glittery, brighten up with light powder application on my face. Most important thing is the SPF 40 coverage for my sensitive skin from the hazardous UV rays. 

Available exclusively at SaSa Malaysia at RM89.90.

It gives full coverage for my dark eye circles and wrinkle that forms every now and then due to my aging skin. But I like the glitter and shine that's clearly sparkle from my face because sometimes, I just wana look glowy and glamour a bit on makeup especially for evening events. Once, my friend asked me about the glitter powder on my face and I showed this compact powder for her to see as we, the women just love sharing beauty makeup tips whenever we meet. 

I love the other makeup range from Cyber Colors like eyeshadow, blusher, lipstick and lipgloss as the colours are usually bright that comes with shimmer colours too.  And it stay long for day and night use with reasonable price. To get to know more about Cyber Colors, check it out at SaSa Malaysia https://www.facebook.com/SaSaMalaysia?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment