Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TT Timeless Truth Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask Review



Thank you TT Timeless Truth and Tammy Lim for giving me this Timeless Truth Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask for review. TT not sending only one mask for me to try it but it comes with 3 masks. It's in beautiful blue metallic packaging that is so attractive,  it actually tempted me to use it at that night itself. I was so excited about it and it did surprised me with hydrated and bright-looking skin after using the mask. Try it to believe it! 



After my hot spa bath, immediately I put on the mask with aromatherapy candles all around me. The mask look big like this but when you take out the white plastic out, the soft paper mask actually fits perfectly on my face. I only need to press it accordingly to fit my face feature only.   



Just like the name of this mask has suggested, I can feel the instant cooling effect on my face. I love the cooling sensation that actually soothing my dehydrated skin. Not only it nourished and moisturised my skin like water but it actually rejuvenate my overall beauty pampering that night as the cooling sensation was relaxing enough. I have been looking for cooling mask since 2 years ago after finishing the cooling mask from Hainan, China. 

I finally found the mask I've been looking for and that's you 'Timeless Truth Instantaneous Brightening Cooling Mask'. It's gonna be my new favourite mask of all right now as the cooling feeling is really suitable for Malaysia hot climate. I would surely come to the Beauty Expo on 18-21st May and grab as many masks I can get. For more infos, check out TT at https://www.facebook.com/ttmaskMalaysia?fref=ts 

No comments:

Post a Comment