Tuesday, May 7, 2013

HiShop Beauty Ambassador


HiShop Beauty surprises for me with full details to shop online.

First of all, I would like to thank HiShop and The Butterfly Project for choosing me being part of their beauty ambassador programme. HiShop is an online beauty and cosmetics store that carry genuine products made accessible for everyone, anytime and anywhere. They carried brands like Art Professional, Clinelle, Scent Affair, Nature & Co. and many other brands too. Check it out at http://www.hishop.my/ 

The beauty goodies HiShop chose for me based on my beauty profile.

Based on the survey and answers given, these are the goodies they provided for me to review. I like it when I see it and I would give them a try, one by one. But so far, I have only tried the Scent Affair Body Wash and let’s read my review on this. I always wanted to try the Nature & Co.Vital Purity Lift Mask before buying it. I would only review the other products once I'm back from my Summer holiday. 


Scent Affair RM7.80 (275 ml)

I love the Scent Affair Sea Minerals and Mint Fragrant Bodywash the minute I smell the refreshing and energizing bodywash that's in light blue colour. After the bath, I feel that my skin is clean enough and moisturising enough. No tight feeling or drying my skin at all. I tend to use it in the morning to freshen up my smell sense to wake up. The price is reasonable for me as most of my shower gel cost me more than RM50 and above like Crabtree and Evelyn.

To get to know more about HiShop Malaysia, you can check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/hishopmy?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment