Thursday, May 2, 2013

Swiss line Cell Shock 360º Anti-Wrinkle Serum Triple Collagen Complex Review


RM 698, worth the price of effective and proactive serum I adores in beauty care.  

The moment I received the Cell Shock 360º Anti-Wrinkle Serum Triple Collagen Complex by Swiss line with the golden packaging from Switzerland, I fell in love already. After applying it for the past 3 weeks and yesterday on the mirror, I didn't see the long, laughing line on my left mouth anymore.

 I totally forgot that I used to have the permanent laughing line on the left side. And the wrinkles on my forehead also gone, such an amazing result I always wishing for. It's really like a magic in the real world happening to me, not in the fantasy world  like 'Once Upon a time' TV series.

Love the golden bottle that's been tempting me to use it everyday to repair my aging skin to youthful skin. 

Not only it's easy to use in just a twist open with up-todate, advanced packaging that pumped the sufficient serum enough for my face usage, but the fact that it's also easy to carry anywhere, anytime when I travel. 

I can easily keep it in my handbag if I needed an emergency boost for the stubborn wrinkles to go away. It smells so refreshing and it actually absorbs into my skin in just after a few massages all over my face. The gel texture is really light and penetrate into my skin like water. 

The powerful anti-aging serum from Switzerland that's working conveniently for me.  

It's really one of the best serum I have ever used for anti-aging treatment. The back of the bottle also shows that I've used up to half of the bottle already and I need to prepare to get another new bottle real soon. Haha...I really love it and hope it can keep my skin healthy and pretty in my late 30's. 

Tq Swiss line, I love you so much. You make me feel brand new and having so much faith in your brand to believe that I can age gracefully without any plastic surgery. Beauty radiates from within, if you're happy naturally you'll be pretty easily. Just a smile will brighten up your beautiful face even more. So stay happy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment