Saturday, August 3, 2013

SKINFOOD Gorgeous Indulgence Charity Set



When I heard Stephanie from Skinfood mentioned that 100% of the total sales of RM15 will be donated to the charity, I quickly grabbed this 'SkinFood Gorgeous Indulgence Charity Set' and another latest nail colour of GLIPOP edition for my shopping spree this time. I wish to buy more but like I said, I have no more space to store any beauty care set anymore and Rambo have been pushing me really hard to use up everything 1st before I shop again.

I bought so many Skinfood sets from last year 2012 to 2013, a few sets of many ranges skincare from Penang to Mines and I have not use any of the set yet so this time, I only bought this meaningful set just to support their charity drive for the Autism Society. "Very nice of you and Skinfood", I said to Stephanie as they really devoted their heart and soul for a charity drive they have committed into. This is the kinda charity I would fully support as I believe in it too. 

To grab the set at RM15 while stocks last at their new concept store Level 2, just opposite of Parkson Grand, KLCC and nearest store near to you. And to get up close with Skinfood, check out their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/skinfoodMY and stay tuned for the bloggers event soon. Happy August 2013, drive safely, eat moderately, stay happy, pretty, healthy and be more giving, caring and sharing for a loving Raya coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment