Monday, November 16, 2015

My South Africa AMARULA Cream Liqour Enchanting Experience



Amarula is a cream liquor from South Africa I get the chance bumping into on my way back to Mauritius. It is made with sugar, cream and the fruit of the African Marula tree which is also locally called the Elephant tree or the Marriage Tree. The alcohol content came up to 17% high volume. No wonder, the 1st sip of this ‘Kang’ strong spirit of South Africa has managed to melt my heart and soul to perfection already, not to mention all at once boosting up my energy level up to 100% like Chun Li in the video game...Haha! 


One of the best liquor I've ever indulged all my life. I wanted to buy it liao but it’s too heavy and we need to transit at Mauritius before flying back to KL so Rambo said he’ll get it for me real soon in other form of delivery. Amarula Cream Liquor also has the success at international spirit ratings competitions, winning a gold medal at the 2006 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. There’s no doubt about it because I really love sipping it bit by bit to the last lick of it, and thirsting for more of it but I didn't.


Rambo wanted to enjoy another cup of it for total enjoyment but I didn’t allow it because he’s not supposed to indulge too much wine and liquor drink for his health condition and it's entirely for his own good. And this pretty lady is lovely enough to offer each of us one cup of this delicious and extraordinary Amarula cream liqour generously, she also presented us the cute Elephant Keychain that is so cute and lovely that I decided to keep it as a souvenir from South Africa. Elephant is a sign of prosperity also and I liked elephants a lot.


Very nice of her, very fortunate to come across this lip-smacking drink after collecting my tax refund at Johannesburg Airport. Because of the marula tree's association with elephants, the distiller has made them its symbol and supports elephant conservation efforts, co-funding the Amarula Elephant Research Programme. So loving it, a delish drink with really reasonable price. In the mean time, you can also check out another related blog about Marula Oil from South Africa at http://jacyntacsy.blogspot.my/2012/10/the-miracle-of-marula-oil.html

No comments:

Post a Comment