Monday, June 10, 2013

SaSatinnie Ultimate Deep Repair Wheat Protein Hair Mask Review

Sasatinnie Hair Mask RM19.90

Recently, I was kinda desperado looking for the best hair mask to repair my damaged and dry hair . This Sasatinnie Ultimate Deep Repair Wheat Protein Hair Mask was recommended to me by SaSa sales assistant. She told me many customers return for more stocks with repeat buys. She's also using it and said it's very good.

As the price was reasonable of less than RM20, I gave it a try while getting my favourite brand of hair mask like Tsubaki. I quickly tried it that very night and steamed it for 5 minutes. True, the hair mask was rich enough to deeply repair my dry hair into silky touch but I don't like the smell of it. Even after washing my hair for long, the smell still stayed on my hair. 

I would still use it if I need a so-called softener to menjinakkan(to tame) my damaged hair but it's not gonna be my favourite hair mask for total pampering as I can't stand the smell of it. But if you can take the smell of it, this effective hair mask is worth to buy for smooth, manageable hair. To give it a try, you can check it out at SaSa outlets throughout Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment