Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Swiss line Aqua-Vitale Serum 24


Swiss line Force Vitale Aqua-Vitale Serum 24 RM538, love it to the max!

Thank you Swiss line, I love you so much. Once again the true blue bottle of Force Vitale Aqua-Vitale Serum 24 is easy to use and it pumps sufficient serum for me to use it daily morning and evening. Not only the refreshing smell invigorates my smell sense to perfection, it actually hydrates my skin moisturised enough to last throughout the hot, sunny day. 

Just after massaging the serum in 3 rounds of dabbing evenly all over my face, the serum actually absorbed deeply into my skin instantly. No residue left and no sticky feeling at all, that's what really motivates me to use it everyday. I need no alarm calling to remind me that as I'm actually looking forward to smell it and it actually provide sufficient moisture for my dehydrated skin. 

The light aqua serum that's fully absorbed into my skin instantly and it
really smells heavenly refreshing.

My skin is also glowing with hydration shine that looks healthily shiny, not oily shine but radiant shiny. I used to have very dry and dull skin outlook esp. in the afternoon when the sun shines like a flaming BBQ 34-37 degree celcius in my country Malaysia. Now, I only need to apply the Swiss line Force Vitale Aqua Serum 24 and finish it off with SPF 50, away from the sun. I feel totally confident with it as it keeps my skin cool, smooth, healthy shiny and hydrated all day long. 

It's my must-have serum of the day now, love it today till tomorrow! I send my review to Swiss line HQ in Switzerland through email and they thanked me for the review, but in actual of fact I should be thankful to them for giving me this great moisture serum to keep my skin hydrated. It's like a ray of hope to me everyday when I wakes up, I can see a happy, smooth face without the wrinkles and it certainly works for me. Bravo Swiss line!

No comments:

Post a Comment