Tuesday, January 19, 2016

CRES Wellness New Reversal 24 Therapy Review



CRES Wellness is one of my favourite facial spa salon I have visited the recent years especially the one at The Gardens Mall. This time, I'm here for the Reversal 24 Therapy - A breakthrough in age-defying molecular biology that boost cellular rejuvenation within the dermal layer of the skin. And I was glad I made it last November 2015 for this lovely facial to pamper my skin, body, mind and soul to perfection.


I only realised how much I missed CRES Wellness Treatment a lot after enjoying this Bio-Enzyme Mask with divine plants scent esp. the Pineapple. After removing the superb mask that managed to cleanse, clearing black/white heads and smoothen my skin to perfection, Jane pampered my skin with Crystal Liner Ampoule for deep hydration penetration before applying the Black Cream Mask to firm up and lift up my skin as well. 


After removing the Black Cream Mask, she massage my face using the Precision Lift Serum before splashing more hydration on my skin with Precision Lineless Essence Masque to reduce fine lines and wrinkles far, far away from me. What I liked most about this anti-aging treatment is the many types of ampoule, serum and masks pampered on my dehydrated skin that comes with pampering massage too. 


Not forgetting to enjoy myself real fully with the relaxing shoulder+point massage before completing the facial with Soothing Cotton Mask as the finale of this intensive treatment. My skin is not only smooth to touch but I can see the glow of healthy, hydrated skin without the need to apply any foundation, primer or BB Cream to cover my skin imperfection anymore. 


Totally au natural and I loved it. I thanked CRES Wellness and walked away confidently and real happily after enjoying the blissful facial. To grab any offer of this fantastic facial, you can call  03-22876369 to book for an appointment 1st or you can check out CRES Wellness at https://www.facebook.com/creswellness/

No comments:

Post a Comment