Friday, April 22, 2016

A Glow Of Confidence With NU SKIN NU COLOUR® Anti-Ageing Range



Nu Skin Nurtures Skin Radiance and Youthfulness by presenting the latest NU COLOUR® Anti-Ageing Range recently and I totally fell in love with it instantly the moment I tried and tested it on my skin after receiving the wonderful beauty parcel on that night itself. I have started using Nu Skin skincare when they 1st landed to Malaysian shore during my 20's just to render my support for a friend who joined Nu Skin Malaysia as distributor. Haha...And I knew much about Nu Skin products, updates and developments through Rambo all the time.  

Here, I would like to thank Kim and Nu Skin for inviting me to review this remarkable and phenomenal great products in town. It's important to support my good friend who wanted to start her own business so that she can go on taking good care of her family. Yea, back then it's a big amount of money but to me, my friendship is worth much more than the RM600 obviously. I also see much improvement of her problematic oily skin has changed to better, clearer and cleaner skin after using Nu Skin progressively over the years. 

The NU COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 - Fair colour

Recognised worldwide for their specialties in anti-ageing, Nu Skin presents the ‘NU COLOUR®’ anti-ageing product series: NU COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 and NU COLOUR® Advanced Liquid Finish SPF 15. This revolutionary range helps to promote youthful appearance, resisting the appearance of ageing with its instant super duper lightweight moisturizer and perfect finisher that are both quick to fully-absorbed into my dehydrated skin the moment I dab it all over my face and neck evenly. 

Haha...I need not use any primer, powder or BB/CC Cream to complete my makeover of the day already. The advanced NU COLOUR® anti-aging range has been formulated to improve skin imperfections, offering extensive protection with SPF 15 and helps to conceal the look of sagging skin, as well as diminishes the appearance of skin spots. With Nu Skin’s award-winning solutions in anti-ageing, the quality of an individual’s skin care regime is now enriched with younger and healthier looking skin.





 
NU COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
A woman’s goal is to attain perfect and youthful looking skin. Formulated with benefits of colour correcting (CC) tinted moisturizer, the Nu COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF15 provides colour correction to help balance and smooth-out the complexion, achieving overall radiance with lightweight coverage. Now I have confidence having added this NU COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in my skincare routine, it's complete enough to cover my skin with healthy, glowy-looking skin!

My initial 1st attempt pumped on my left hand, I find that this watery 'Fair colour' is not fair enough to brighten up my skin to fair skin. But surprisingly after I've tried it on my face and neck, naturally it blended well to fit perfectly into my natural skin colour, even up my skin tone and radiates my skin to flawless and luminous skin ever. I'm going to pack this perfect moisturizer for my Spring Holiday in Europe where the sun is too near to keep my skin hydrated and protected esp. I'm very lazy to care much about beauty during vacation time.

Application with NU COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

It feels really light on my skin with the effect of locking up my dry skin with sufficient hydration. It also helps to smoothen my skin and brighten up my skin naturally without the need to use any powder foundation anymore. After cleansing your face, apply toner and serum, last but not least apply this superb NU COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 on your entire face and neck evenly and smoothly. You can smoothen it out with loose powder if you wish to perfecting your makeup impressively. Voila, super duper easy! 

Nu Skin has cleverly merged key ingredients such as Dipalmitoylhydroxyproline (tightens saggy skin), light diffusing powder blend (provides skin colour correction) and Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (a lipid soluble source of vitamin C which helps to restrain the discolouration process) to give a light and sheer finish to all skin textures.


NU COLOUR® Advanced Liquid Finish SPF 15
By improving a classic favourite, Nu Skin introduces the NU COLOUR® Advanced Liquid Finish SPF 15 packed with added mulberry root which evens out skin tone and enhances complexion. Greatly boosting anti-ageing benefits and rejuvenating appearances, this improvement is able to diminish uninvited fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores, giving a flawless matte finish to the skin complexion. This NU COLOUR® Advanced Liquid Finish SPF 15 is another product that I would shout out loud to many beauty aficionados from around the world. 

Obviously it helped to cover the deep wrinkles on my forehead and my mouth area efficiently besides able to brighten up my skin to fair and radiant skin ever. To acquire the precise shade for the right skin tone, Nu Skin advises to try-out the shade directly onto the face instead of the hand or arm, as skin tones vary at different areas of the body. The right shade will match skin tones, granting a more comprehensive glow to the skin complexion. Make sure you choose the right skin tone colour, lucky I did and it matches my skin perfectly. 

The NU COLOUR® Advanced Liquid Finish SPF 15 - Natural Beige colour

It is also easy to use with just a pump of it to cover my whole face and neck for SPF protection of sun harmful UV rays to beautiful and youthful-looking skin. After applying the NU COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, I need not apply this NU COLOUR® Advanced Liquid Finish SPF 15 anymore, unless if I need to face the sun out in the open for long then only I would apply this Liquid Finish as a double protection and longer coverage from day till night perfect makeup look. 

Otherwise, I would only apply either the NU COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 as the final complete skincare of the day or using the NU COLOUR® Advanced Liquid Finish SPF 15 for the complete makeover of the day. Haha...Both of these Nu Colour Tinted Moisturiser and Nu Colour Liquid Finish are perfect enough to radiates my skin to smooth, radiant au natural skin real splendidly already and I need not put on any heavy or thick makeup to brighten up my overall look of the day. 

Application with NU COLOUR® Advanced Liquid Finish SPF 15 

The NU COLOUR® Advanced Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 and NU COLOUR® Advanced Liquid Finish SPF 15 are each priced at RM156* and RM138* respectively, available at all Nu Skin Distributor Centers and Sibu Walk-In Center. *All prices shown are GST inclusive.

For more information on Nu Skin, you can visit www.nuskin.com or Nu Skin’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/NuSkinMalaysiaOfficial and feel free to contact the hotline at 03-2170 7888 if you have any further enquiries.  


ABOUT NU SKIN
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. demonstrates its tradition of innovation through its comprehensive anti-ageing product portfolio, independent business opportunity and corporate social responsibility initiatives. The company's scientific leadership in both skin care and nutrition has established Nu Skin as a premier anti-ageing company. The company's anti-ageing products feature the new ageLOC® suite of products including the ageLOC® R2 nutritional supplement, ageLOC® Galvanic Spa System and ageLOC® Galvanic Body Spa™, as well as the ageLOC® Transformation daily skin care system. A global direct selling company, Nu Skin operates in 53 markets worldwide and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. 

2 comments:

  1. Excelent blog.. You are written very unique information about skin colour improvement in this blog. Thanks for sharing useful information.
    Skin Colour Improvement

    ReplyDelete