Monday, April 18, 2016

Debenhams Spring/Summer Collection 2016



Time to ditch the darks and start dressing for the new season. This season the style traveler is off on a journey across the globe to all around the world. I totally fell in love with the latest collection by Debenhams Spring/Summer collection and I can't help it but paying much attention and focused much into 'Muk Sat' targeting those fashion collection that I'm gonna grab later after the fashion show like 'A Fashion Hunter!'


Thank God I made it last Saturday as I told the PR, die die also must come for the last Starhill Spring/Summer Fashion Show 2016 since I missed out the 1st two events of the fashion show week. With head-to-toe micro florals, romantic ruffles and suede, the range covers all the essentials for a stylish traveler could need. Totally falling in love with it!


Debenhams men’s SS16 collection offers confident, wearable and masculine styles through a cohesive collection both via its Designers at Debenhams and Debenhams’ own brand, while the women's SS16 collection offers floral designs, soft colours and lace adorn designs that will capture your heart and soul for it that's for sure. This RM359 Green Tropical Dress is my absolute favourite from JM's Collection and I hope to get it as soon as I can. Keep one for me ya, haha!


Even the simple White colour ones with creative cut patterns are awesome and tempting too. The collection will also take you on a tropical journey through South America, from the Amazon jungle to the carnival city of Rio. It offers hot and spicy rich colour tones alongside a modern take on tribal prints and reworked botanical prints creating a vibrant rainforest feel.


Classic shapes and timeless fabrics in combination with fashion forward geometric prints, colour palettes of sea blues paired back with crisp white offers a fresh modern look for the Spring Summer season. I have many of Debenhams swimwear collection, I lost count how many Bikinis and one-piece swimming suits that I have in my fashion collection but I know that the one-piece swimsuit is back in trend this year of 2016 so grab one that you really liked now. 


A feminine collection with soft layering, summer lace is the season’s key fabric. The lace dresses like these collection are back on track, stunning to simply describe it. Embroideries and subtle textures combine are also back to create the perfect Spring Summer capsule wardrobe.


Vibrant summer prints juxtapose against perfectly cut tailoring and neutral tones, offering something for every man. The range is bright, casual and easy to wear for active ladies who are always on the move. I loved how the models strutted the stylish Debenhams fashion spread with the cheeky dance all along the red carpet following the music played that afternoon.


I also loved the in trend Box-shaped Handbags tagged by the models, so cute and trendy. You can choose either the Black and White or the Red colour one. Denim dungarees, stylish bomber jackets, suede miniskirts, box jackets and an array of silky camisoles are all stand out pieces from the range displayed nicely at Debenhams, you can check it out now. 


Vibrant summer prints like these models are wearing would be my 2016 Spring/Summer Look gonna be. Haha...It's elegant, comfortable and easy to match for the Spring/Summer fashion outlook throughout the season till August month for me. The range can be bright, casual and sensational.  


Debenhams will never forget the young ones fashion collection. The boy’s pieces are made up of on trend graphics and neon popped striped tees layered with cool sweat tops and worn back with a great short offer including easy to wear woven joggers, sweat and authentically washed denim shorts. It's always easy to wear for kids who are always on the move. 


The girl’s range feature bright and vibrant tropical safari prints, quirky fun conversational graphics, tile prints with neon pops and digitally printed and embellished graphic tees. Key looks for the season include chambray jumpsuits, printed playsuits, embellished jersey t-shirts and woven high summer dresses. This summer also features new essential range of jersey dresses, t-shirts and vests in key colours and prints to offer a “must-have” everyday looks at amazing prices.


Seeing these floral prints wallets and handbags, I got totally tempted already to grab everything but after just a round of searching around this Debenhams for the best Spring/Summer collection, the only floral handbag displayed here was gone. Haha...I ended up grabbing the must-have Floral Wallet and comfy RJR John Rocha S/S Floral Sleepwear back home to soothe my feelings back to normal. But I'm still battling and vying in between the angel and the devil side of me to shop for more of Debenhams collection after I'm back from my Spring Holiday in May. Stay tuned for more Spring/Summer Fashion collection from me, C ya soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment