Tuesday, November 25, 2014

L'OCCITANE Divine Youth Oil Review



First and foremost, I would like to thank Clarance for giving me this Divine Youth
Oil for a review. At 1st, I was sceptical and reluctant to try this as I never like oily
application applied on my face. But I totally fell in love with its luxury, classy gold
packaging that's tempting me to use it that night and I'm glad I did as I'm a fan now. 

As I don't like to feel oily and sticky feel on my face, I tried using about this much by warming it 1st. Its divine
scent instantly rejuvenate and invigorate my smell sense to perfection. I felt so pampered after applying it all
over my face, neck. Rambo prepared a hot face towel for me and immediately I felt so relaxed and calm at once.

After the pampering session, my face was glowing with healthy-plumping skin esp. on my dehydrated skin
around my forehead area and laughing lines.And I love using this beautiful, youthful Divine Youth Oil I
make sure I use it every night before I sleep. Haha...even my latest skin analysis check has confirmed that
my skin is moisturised, firm up with bouncy elasticity and smooth too. That's what really matters to me! :)
To get up close with Loccitane Malaysia, check out https://www.facebook.com/loccitane.my

No comments:

Post a Comment