Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hotel Millenium Lai Ching Yuen Chinese Food


Rambo made a reservation for us at this cozy corner after a hair pampering session at The Edge Salon.
The old Regent Hotel, I used to visit this hotel for good food galore and visit my sister here for a chat. 

Scallop Mango Salad RM20, expensive but it's really yummylicious which I hope to order another plate of it.

Haha...the scallops are big, fresh and not frozen that's why it is expensive for the price of a yummy salad.

I told Rambo I have never indulged in Loh Mee that cost RM40, that is way too pricey for a big bowl of noodle
charged by this Chinese restaurant. But it's delicious with thick tasteful soup that pushed me to finish it all.
This signature Dim Sum cost RM22 for 3 types of delectable dim sum, expensive but it managed to fulfill my
appetite that night from Millenium Hotel.A simple dinner like this cost me RM105, costly but it's yummy lah!


No comments:

Post a Comment