Tuesday, February 10, 2015

innisfree 15th Anniversary Special Orchid Line Skin Care





My review:
I'm really grateful to Hui Ping when she personally handed this limited edition 'innisfree 15th Anniversary Special Orchid Line set' for me after I've replied her "I'll be happy to review this Korean skincare for you." That night, she told me innisfree has produced only 1000 sets for all the beauty afficionados from all around the world and Malaysia is only having 24 sets allocation to share for the media members. Feel privileged I really thanked her for giving me this lovely set to try out this February, the month full of Valentine romantic mood that's going on here and there. Haha...Wink wink, hope to spend it meaningfully with my dear hubby for sure.

The next night after my spa pampering session, as usual after applying my usual cleansing, toning steps, I applied the anti-aging serum and I locked-in the total moisture with innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream that cost RM101. Surprisingly, this powerful vitality of Jeju Orchid that's light, moist and essence-like texture is easily absorbed into my dehydrated skin like water. It's not sticky and oily at all. I like that it's moisturised enough to melt into my skin like gel and it managed to firm up my skin as well. Save a lot of my time and it's easy to use by applying it evenly all over my face and neck after 2 rounds of light+dabbing massage only. 

I never would have thought that I would fall in love with this limited edition cream after having to use it religiously for the past 2 weeks as I usually dislike and forgot to use rich cream to lock-in the moisture I needed for my daily skincare regime. But today, I remember to use it every night before I sleeps as I love to indulge in its revitalizing scent that revivify my overall senses to perfection. It really means to resuscitate my 39 years old aging skin back to youthful skin in 2 weeks time esp. on the stubborn wrinkles on forehead and laughing lines. To try out this sensational Orchid range this 2015, check out https://www.facebook.com/innisfreeMYS?ref=br_tf

No comments:

Post a Comment