Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate


Kiehl's Customer Favourite, check out my favourite at No.3!

Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is clinically-demonstrated to improve overall skin texture, tone and radiance while reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The line eraser as potent as Retinol without the sensitivity, it's formulated with 10.5% Pure Vitamin C. 

They promised to have superior results over Retinol at 8 weeks on skin texture, tone and lines and wrinkles. It also said to gives your skin a triple boost by stimulating collagen production, providing anti-oxidant protection and exfoliating skin to reveal healthier-looking skin.  

No 3: "Guaranteed result for healthier looking skin.Bravo Kiehl's.Jacinta!"


It can be use during day and night under our ideal moisturizer(avoiding the eye area). But for me, I only use it at night and finish it up with my night cream. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly. The next morning, I woke up with smooth and hydrated skin.

As the formula blends into my skin, I experienced the warming sensation. It is normal. I kinda like the warming sensation as I believe it works for me. In just a week, I can see the stubborn wrinkles on my forehead has lighten to fine lines already.

Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate RM240. 

The special ingredient of Glycerin is a by-product of soap manufacturing and is a clear, syrupy liquid, usually derived from vegetable oil and obtained by adding alkalines to fats and fixed oils. It is a solvent humectant and emollient in many skin care products, as it absorbs moisture from the air and thereby helps products retain their moisture. It improves the spreadability of products and has definite skin moisturizing benefits. 

To get to know more on Kiehl's products and promotions, check out their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/myKIEHLS?fref=ts

No comments:

Post a Comment