Monday, March 18, 2013

Vanity Trove Temptress Box (March 2013)

Vanity Trove Malaysia, Temptress March Beauty Box RM60

Thanks to Valerie from Vanity Trove Malaysia for the Temptress beauty box given to me on my birthday. It's really nice to meet her personally and having her to celebrate my birthday at Dome, The Gardens. We had a great time talking about beauty boxes and everything about beauty care from manicure to makeup tips. 

Etre Belle Sensiplus Hydrasilk Gel Tonic

The moment I see the word Silk, I was tempted to use it already and so I did use it after my spa bath, back from my birthday dinner that night. I love the watery texture and the calming smell of the product. And I like the absorption level that's fully absorb into my dehydrated skin. The next morning, I can feel that my skin is silky soft and smooth. I have not seen or heard about this brand before but I kinda like it already.


Etre Belle Sensiplus Hydrasilk Day and Night Cream SPF10

Silk contains 'fibroins' of silk or proteins similar in their structure to human skin. The molecules operate like tiny little sponges, being able to absorb three hundred times their weight in moisture, thus making them the ideal thirst-quencher for dry and sensitive skin which is why it's suitable for my dry and sensitive skin.  


Kanebo Lunasol Skin Fusing Powder Foundation and 
Kanebo Lunasol Smoothing Makeup Base sample

I have been using Kanebo brand for many years, from its skincare to makeup range and its salon treatment at Starhill for the past 4 years. I never failed to apply this powder after my SPF moisturiser, when I need to go for my daily appointments for flawless skin throughout the day. 


b.liv by Cellnique Off With Those Heads Sebum Gel  

I always looking for this sebum gel from my vanity set if there's any breakout of skin due to stress, unhealthy food diet or lacked of sleep. It's like an emergency calling of help whenever I need to get off those blackheads and impurities on my skin. 


 Timeless Truth Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask RM10

The TT Orchid Extract Replenishing Mask is fully packed with pampering Orchid and Chamomile extracts that promised to hydrate and plump up my skin from dry and dull skin. After trying out the mask today, I kinda like the mask as it actually fits perfectly on my face with lifting neck effect. My skin is smooth and hydrated enough after using the mask.  

Bio Essence Bird’s Nest Bio Energy Firm and
Brightening Eye Cream SPF15

I have been using Bio Essence products for many years. The fact that I like this brand is they always come up new kinda products following the trends like whitening care, lifting cream that gave amazing result on my face and neck with its new technology advanced packaging that's convenient to use. 

Asian Potions Hand and Body Lotion

I love the cute body lotion sample and I wana try it as soon as possible after my spa bath that night. It smells so good, freshly made from natural flowers, fruits and plant essences.  It's delicately scented with ginger flowers with a light mix of Asian floral scents, no wonder it smells so good. It actually invigorates my smell sense all at once. It also promised to improve firmness overtime beside moisturise our skin in the long run. 

Usually all the vouchers from beauty box if I have the time, I would go and redeem whatever samples given complimentary. If not most likely the vouchers I would give out to family or friends who wanted it. To me, the reason why I subscribe to beauty boxes is to update myself with the best and latest products in town. After trying all of it, I would know what to buy, where to get it and the reason why I would buy the normal size of products.     

This March 2013, Vanity Trove Temptress gave out Kanebo Makeup/Makeover lesson voucher, Timeless Truth 20% Discount Voucher and Asian Potions 10% Discount Voucher that I would only make full use of it if I happen to drop by that area. But I like the cutie, petite samples given for me to try as I told Valerie, I always love small samples or deluxe size for me to try before I buy. But I don't like sachets as it's not convenient for me. 

To get to know more about Vanity Trove Malaysia or if you love what you see and wish to subscribe it at RM50(revised price) per month, check it out at https://www.facebook.com/VanityTroveMalaysia? 

No comments:

Post a Comment